My Life is Complete, I think

The Bills finally drafted a big fat slob nose tackle that I've been hoping for. Not exactly the one I'd wished for, mind you. But one big fat hombre' nontheless.

Now some bigger wishes...

1) He stops losing weight

2) He wins a starting position

3) Bills don't get flagged for too many players on defense, counting Jasper as two players.

Muscle weighs more than fat, so keep that in mind. I want him professionally trained to build muscle only & turn him into that mutated guy from the Resident Evil that was indistructable that carries the helicopter gun, that's my evil plan. :devil:

Muscle weighs more than fat, so keep that in mind. I want him professionally trained to build muscle only & turn him into that mutated guy from the Resident Evil that was indistructable that carries the helicopter gun, that's my evil plan. :devil:

Muscle is more dense, so for the same volume as fat, you have a higher mass (weight). Volume isn't so important here and if he was training and eating right, he was losing fat.

He looks like he's in better shape than Andre Smith :P. And he actually weighs more lol.

I need to see Jasper shirtless to compare. On second thought, nevermind.

And who knows with a 7th rounder but Pat Williams wasn't even drafted.

I need to see Jasper shirtless to compare. On second thought, nevermind.

And who knows with a 7th rounder but Pat Williams wasn't even drafted.

remember terrence cody...i still have trouble sleeping at night. seriously though, if this guy can be good enough to get into the rotation, he will be one of everyone's all time favorite bills.

Edited by swnybillsfan

The Bills finally drafted a big fat slob nose tackle that I've been hoping for. Not exactly the one I'd wished for, mind you. But one big fat hombre' nontheless.

Now some bigger wishes...

1) He stops losing weight

2) He wins a starting position

3) Bills don't get flagged for too many players on defense, counting Jasper as two players.

It was actually the Bills who contacted him and asked him to start losing weight. I trust in the team to get him at the size they need him at.

Great find. How bout them Bills scouts?!? :thumbsup: