We have a Franchise QB Emergency!! STAT!

Even if we draft one next year (4-12 or worse) theres still a year of development necassary. Heres a link to all current QB's. Minus the obviously taken. Get familar with these names folks bcause I think we have to strongly consider making them a candidate for future FQB.

Here are my "Just Sayin" picks:

Bomar, Rhett (Im a Fan)

Clausen, Jimmy (This scenario would be hilarious but the again, so is the vision of a Franchise QB)

Crompton, Jonathan

Chase Daniel (Very impressive college rez)

Dennis Dixon

Caleb Hanie

Harrell, Graham (I love me a Gunslinger)

Hoyer, Brian (Dare I say another high draft pick to the Pats!)

Johnson, Josh (One of my top 3)

Kafka, Mike

Kolb, Kevin (Top choice)

Dan LeFevour

Moore, Matt

Kevin O'Connell

Curtis Painter

Pike, Tony

Quinn, Brady

Zac Robinson

John Skelton

John Parker Wilson

Why wait?? It'll be 2 years before a FQB will start. And thats if we get one next year. Which presumes a 4-12 or worse season. I see no other choice....The unemployment line is no place to start looking for a FQB. I have to believe with us passing on Mallet so harsh, that we have to be a player in the Kolb QB sweepstakes. Either this or I def have to brush up on my Levi Brown game film.

Link to QB List

Edited by RichardBag

:thumbsup:

I think we need a new perspective.

The Bills already have their franchise QB. Chan Gailey.

:thumbsup: right on!

This team is starting to look better and better ... let's see how the young guys on the OL move forward with another year under their belts. I do not recall Bell looking like a "rookie," which he basically was ... FITZ did not get blindsided every other play because of poor OL play. And, the group at RG/RT just might hold the answer.

FITZ on to the playoff's ... got to love him gathering the wideout's down in AZ to get ready for the seasosn!

Franchise QBs are found after the first 5 picks. Recently, you've got Josh Freeman at #17 (who is still a bit questionable, I admit), Joe Flacco at #18, Jay Cutler at #11, Aaron Rodgers at #24, Big Ben at #11, Schaub in the third round, and Drew Brees at #32. If we go 8-8 or worse, I think we have a reasonable chance at getting a prime QB prospect. 6-10, and we'll definitely be in the running.

Franchise QBs are found after the first 5 picks. Recently, you've got Josh Freeman at #17 (who is still a bit questionable, I admit), Joe Flacco at #18, Jay Cutler at #11, Aaron Rodgers at #24, Big Ben at #11, Schaub in the third round, and Drew Brees at #32. If we go 8-8 or worse, I think we have a reasonable chance at getting a prime QB prospect. 6-10, and we'll definitely be in the running.

Agree. But Joe Flacco and Cutler ARE NOT franchise QBs at this point.

Edited by stevecana