A.J Green will be the # 3 pick

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say it but I promise this will be the pick tomorrow so I will check back then to see the results

I am not sure that I disagree with this pick, I think he is the best player in a couple of years to come out of college

????

I am not sure that I disagree with this pick, I think he is the best player in a couple of years to come out of college

Is it odd that you responded to your own post?

Yes.

As for AJ Green, I wouldn't be up in arms if he was the pick.....unless Dareus was still on the board.

Edited by Special K

Is it odd that you responded to your own post?

Yes.

As for AJ Green, I wouldn't be up in arms if he was the pick.....unless Dareus was still on the board.

He needs to pad his posts :lol:

the four players with the best grades are Darius-Von Miller-Peterson-AJ Green, IDC which one the Bills draft as long as its one of those 4 guys

Green isn't even the consensus best WR. If they really feel the need to get a WR they don't need, then trade down and draft Julio Jones. Hell if Newton and Gabbert are still on the board (Carolina takes Dareus and Denver takes either Peterson or Miller) then they could trade down to Arizona's or Minnesota's spot and Green may still be there.

I wouldn't hate this pick. Nothing helps a QB look better than a WR that catches everything thrown his direction. I predicted it would be Green months ago. I'm not so sure now though. But yeah, I could go for that.

Nothing helps a QB more than an offensive line, a running game, a defense that produces turnovers and short fields to work with, a quality offensive coordinator, and their own talent. WR's are about the least important part of what makes a QB look good.

Nothing helps a QB more than an offensive line, a running game, a defense that produces turnovers and short fields to work with, a quality offensive coordinator, and their own talent. WR's are about the least important part of what makes a QB look good.

You've got a point, but do you think Eli Manning wins that SB if Tyree doesn't make that circus catch off his helmet? Or Big Ben if Santonio Holmes doesn't make that sideline grab in the EZ?

Edited by reddogblitz

I hate taking a WR or a RB at #3... Those 2 positions are the easiest of all to fill. Quality Big Men are tough to sign, I want a Blue Chip D-Lineman..

Agreed...I think the best scenerio for us is to trade down. We need extra picks with all the positions we need to fill. Plus moving back a few slots in the first round will still enable us to get a quality D-lineman, which, will make the defense that much better. I think AJ Green is a great player no doubt about it, but being 32 against the run will not win you ball games no matter how potent your offense is.

I guess it really depends on how you look at it.

:thumbsup:

I like it when they argue/contradict themselves, get pizzed and start calling themselves names.

:thumbsup:

I like it when they argue/contradict themselves, get pizzed and start calling themselves names.

I don't. Your a moron!

Well, IMO it would be a disaster to draft Green. 1st round WR bust as much if not more than any position. If the Bills draft Green, it'll be the 1st step in moving the team, because there will be no reason to watch this team or go to games next year. They wil have no chance of winning more games next year than they did this year. It might make us the front runner in the Andrew Luck sweepstakes