Ten players arrested since start of lockdown

Rush23

dont forget brandon marshall getting stabbed by his wife (im sure he started something)

Oh no, I'm sure he's completely innocent here. You know, he was just sitting on his couch watching the NHL Playoffs, minding his own business, when, bam, his wife sneaks up and stabs him. Happens to a lot of innocent husbands, in fact. And we also know Brandon has been an angel over the past few years.

Oh no, I'm sure he's completely innocent here. You know, he was just sitting on his couch watching the NHL Playoffs, minding his own business, when, bam, his wife sneaks up and stabs him. Happens to a lot of innocent husbands, in fact. And we also know Brandon has been an angel over the past few years.

I'm not trying to defend him because I think he's an idiot, but his wife is known to be as big of an idiot as he is. For all we know it could have been a heated argument that she just decided to take to a whole nother level.

Actually the work stoppage is a lockout…not a lock down.

A lock down is when inmates in a prison are confined to their cells.

There's a punchline in here somewhere...

2 peanuts are walking down the the sidewalk and one was a salted

This is exactly why I make my wife eat with a spoon.