Happy Zombie Jesus Day

Many people have been celebrating Zombie Jesus Day for years without even realizing it. Honestly, let's face a few facts:

Everything that rises from the dead is a zombie.

Easter is touted as the celebration of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

So let's call a spade a spade...

...eat lots of chocolate...

...and celebrate Zombie Jesus Day!

Happy Zombie Jesus Day!

...but we all know the REAL meaning of Easter 2011, so...

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!! :thumbsup:

Where is that liberal compassion you lefties like to claim to have. Not very tolerant there are you?

You probably never noticed this, but the only time liberals/progressives bring up the concept of being "compassionate" is when they're using it to stand in judgement of others.

Progressives don't need to actually BE compassionate. They just need to point out the people who aren't compassionate so no one notices how much compassion they truthfully lack.

If I still had one iota of respect for you I wouldn't after your OP

Finally! I guess Zombie Jesus references are only OK on any other day of the year...

He needs serving of your salty chocolate balls

Apparently I'll need to get in line behind Chef and the Sabres. :angry:

You probably never noticed this, but the only time liberals/progressives bring up the concept of being "compassionate" is when they're using it to stand in judgement of others.

Progressives don't need to actually BE compassionate. They just need to point out the people who aren't compassionate so no one notices how much compassion they truthfully lack.

So true. I've worked in customer service dealing with these types before, and the very same moveon.org types that get wet in the panties speaking indignantly about the mistreatment of the people who clean their bathrooms and mop their floors, are the nastiest mother!@#$ers in the world when it comes to addressing the people who update their addresses and process their payments. And with very few exceptions, the San Fran elite are far and away the worst.

Sorry for riding the tangent Gene. We now return to deriding the audacity of faith in the undead.

So I guess we can look forward to your Jesus abortion comments come Christmas.

I'm not sure how that would be either relevant or humorous. :huh:

A better idea for Christmas might be the immaculate conception. One holiday at a time - we've got some months to think about that one.

Sorry for riding the tangent Gene. We now return to deriding the audacity of faith in the undead.

Way to ridicule the Resurrection...jerk. Was that intentional? :blink:

This overly-sensitive ultra-PC version of PPP is killing me today!