Happy Zombie Jesus Day

I'm not sure how that would be either relevant or humorous. :huh:

A better idea for Christmas might be the immaculate conception. One holiday at a time - we've got some months to think about that one.

Way to ridicule the Resurrection...jerk. Was that intentional? :blink:

This overly-sensitive ultra-PC version of PPP is killing me today!

Your biggest flaw as a person, much less as a poster, is your inherent need to degrade religion. You have serious issues when it comes to the topic. Your hatred of southerners is a pale second. Frankly, you are an !@#$.

Your biggest flaw as a person, much less as a poster, is your inherent need to degrade religion. You have serious issues when it comes to the topic. Your hatred of southerners is a pale second. Frankly, you are an !@#$.

:lol:

Internet persona aside, I do have lots of flaws.

Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them.

- Thomas Jefferson

:lol:

Internet persona aside, I do have lots of flaws.

Internet persona? WTF? Chef?

In all seriousness, I am pretty damn sure this is your actual personality. If for some reason you were trolling, you would have given up this topic years ago. Instead you have an almost palpable need to degrade religion and the people who adhere to it. I am far from religious, yet I find you to be a contemptible human being for this attitude. Everyone has flaws, only you seem to revel in yours.

Edit - How did that redneck inspired by Bachman (I think) killing that census worker theory work out for you genius?

Edited by Booster4324

Pretty lowbrow, Gene.

Shame on you.

That is being !@#$ing kind. If it was a one off I can see that label being applied. Instead it is something he does all the time. To me that makes him a one note poster who is clearly bigoted against well over half the country. What percentage is all Christians and all Southerners? I should note that Gene reserves his bile for mainly Christians. Muslims, Hindus etc generally get a pass.

Internet persona? WTF? Chef?

Everyone has their beliefs, as do I. I'm sure you think some things that you don't say to just anyone. I'm sure you must hold some controversial opinions that you don't share with people in everyday life.

PPP is one of the few places where I choose to express my thoughts on religion and it is not trolling. I feel I can air my more insensitive beliefs and opinions here in hopes of refining them through reasonable discussion and argument. MOST of the time, just about anything is fair game here and people don't get their panties all in a bunch when the discussion gets controversial. I've certainly refined my opinion on 'rednecks' through discussions I've had with you here. Of course, as soon as you don't like something I have to say about god you can't wait to bring that particular prejudice up, even though it has little to do with the topic at hand.

I think you know what I'm about at this point. Next time you see a 'Zombie Jesus' type thread started by me, my suggestion would be to either develop a thicker hide or just skip it.

Gene, is this true?

No, that is not an accurate statement.

That is being !@#$ing kind. If it was a one off I can see that label being applied. Instead it is something he does all the time. To me that makes him a one note poster who is clearly bigoted against well over half the country. What percentage is all Christians and all Southerners? I should note that Gene reserves his bile for mainly Christians. Muslims, Hindus etc generally get a pass.

Well, with so many Muslims and Hindus posting here, that would certainly be a constructive conversation.

Well, sorry for offending everyone with this. I guess I picked the wrong day to !@#$ with Christianity.

Happy Easter!

Continued (for those who just can't get enough)

Edited by Gene Frenkle