OOPS...lol I wonder if McShay knows this video exists

I still can't figure out Brohm, how does a guy with so many positives just utterly fail. I mean he never even really showed any flashes to warrant being a legit #2 QB.

I think Brohm is a slow decision maker. I know he still has some supporters left here but it's a tough, unforgiving biz and guys only get so many chances to succeed.

The last game of the season, it looked like things were moving too fast for him.

And his lone appearance the previous season, even allowing for very little prep time, it looked like everything was a tenth of a second too fast around him and too slow by him.

Brohm has the body and throws a nice ball but so did a lot of ex-QBs who didn't make it.

These clowns are in the business of keeping you glued to the tube, so they are always going to say that the loser someone just drafted is better than the stud that was drafted two years ago, or that the future bust just taken is going to be 'the next' which ever pro bowler bears some basic physical resemblance to him.

Oops...did I just say that out loud?

These clowns are in the business of keeping you glued to the tube, so they are always going to say that the loser someone just drafted is better than the stud that was drafted two years ago, or that the future bust just taken is going to be 'the next' which ever pro bowler bears some basic physical resemblance to him.

Oops...did I just say that out loud?

In this case, Rodgers was far from a stud...in fact, GB took 2 QB's in this draft because Rodgers was still unproven and had struggled for the most part in fill in time while Favre was there. We all know the story after...Rodgers came into camp as the starter and never looked back, but on draft day he was still quite the question mark.

In this case, Rodgers was far from a stud...in fact, GB took 2 QB's in this draft because Rodgers was still unproven and had struggled for the most part in fill in time while Favre was there. We all know the story after...Rodgers came into camp as the starter and never looked back, but on draft day he was still quite the question mark.

None of which takes away from the fact that Brohm cannot play NFL football which is the point of the thread re McShay's comments.

None of which takes away from the fact that Brohm cannot play NFL football which is the point of the thread re McShay's comments.

One of the things in hindsight that may have affected Brohm was being insulated with his brother(s) on staff at Louisville.