I just started and finished watching Breaking Bad

The Poojer

Good call...never thought it would be used against the kid...or was it? Another intense episode...

Yeah, from the look of it, it almost seemed like Gus was ruminating in his head, like "how did this punk kid get me to come to him, rather than coming to me? And why?" Gus is awesome, in part, because the way the actor plays him, he is impossible to read...do you think Gus (or one his guys) slipped the ricin to the kid? I wasn't sure what to make of it...

My suspicion is that the kid (Brock I think is his name) lifted some of Jesse's cigarettes the previous night, when they were playing video games. The kid ended up stealing the wrong cigarette

Smoking kills :ph34r:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My suspicion is that the kid (Brock I think is his name) lifted some of Jesse's cigarettes the previous night, when they were playing video games. The kid ended up stealing the wrong cigarette

Didn't Jesse say he had seen that cigarette that morning, so it had to have been either Tyrus stealing it out of his locker at the lab, or Saul's henchman when he frisked Jesse?

Wasnt the ricin in a small glass container inside the cigarette, though? So just smoking the cig wouldn't have done anything...

Didn't Jesse say he had seen that cigarette that morning, so it had to have been either Tyrus stealing it out of his locker at the lab, or Saul's henchman when he frisked Jesse?

I don't recall from last night or last weeks episode at what time Jesse parted ways with his girlfriend and her son.

Wasnt the ricin in a small glass container inside the cigarette, though? So just smoking the cig wouldn't have done anything...

He may not have smoked the ricin, but just thinking that maybe the kid got his hands on it some how

I don't recall from last night or last weeks episode at what time Jesse parted ways with his girlfriend and her son.

He may not have smoked the ricin, but just thinking that maybe the kid got his hands on it some how

Could be. Occam's Razor, in my opinion, is that Tyrus pinched it from Jesse's locker. Gus may have taken a shine to Jesse, but when you start trying to dictate who Gus can or cannot kill, you need to be shown your place.

Btw, maybe it's my Mexican blood but does anybody else think that Jesse's girlfriend is like 20 different kinds of hot?

Btw, maybe it's my Mexican blood but does anybody else think that Jesse's girlfriend is like 20 different kinds of hot?

Yep. She's majorly hot. I live in an area of Georgia where there is a large hispanic/Mexican population. There are a lot of really pretty girls here. Most of them don't need an ounce of makeup, either, they just have really beautiful physical features.

Isn't the only way this could have happened is Gus ordered Brock to be poisoned, right? The only person that had access in the window between when Jesse saw his cigarette in the morning was Tyrus. Walt never had access. Now, Walt could have poisoned Brock with some other ricin he cooked up, but how does Jesse lose his lucky cigarette?

Can't wait for next week.

I don't think the kid got into the Ricin. Not enough time for him to get ill, Jesse says that he had the cigarette that morning, ricin takes a few days to work, hence, why it was a good idea for them to use to kill Gus...

Yep. She's majorly hot. I live in an area of Georgia where there is a large hispanic/Mexican population. There are a lot of really pretty girls here. Most of them don't need an ounce of makeup, either, they just have really beautiful physical features.

I got me a beautiful "Texican" down here in Austin...she's the best...most days!

BTW- If anyone watches (watched) Friday Night Lights, you will recognize that actress as Epic, from the last season...

Would you say that she's the best approximately 26 days out of the month?

When she was younger, that was more of an issue...now she really only gets on my nerves about 3-3.5 hours a week, when she carries on like a (cute) fool, watching "her" Cowboys...if I actively root against them, it is some huge betrayal...so, I pretty much keep my mouth shut during Cowboys games...if I am not off at a bar watching the Bills!

When she was younger, that was more of an issue...now she really only gets on my nerves about 3-3.5 hours a week, when she carries on like a (cute) fool, watching "her" Cowboys...if I actively root against them, it is some huge betrayal...so, I pretty much keep my mouth shut during Cowboys games...if I am not off at a bar watching the Bills!

Geesh, your girl is a cute Texicana AND she likes football?? Talk about hitting the lotto! :)

Geesh, your girl is a cute Texicana AND she likes football?? Talk about hitting the lotto! :)

No, she likes the Cowboys...it is sick...but, all in all, not a bad deal...she is very tolerant of my love of sprots, so i can indulge her in the Cowboys and Dancing With the Stars/American Idol nonsense? Oh yeah, and I have to take her, and my two left feet out, about once or twice a month to dance :P

I am little nervous, she really wants to go to the Cowboys/Bills game in a few weeks...I don't know if I can handle her during a Cowboys game, particularly live, and against the Bills...it will be a real test. She gets real cocky during a Cowboys game, like a little kid...still not sure if we are going...I had planned on heading up, with just a bunch of other Bills fans. If she was a guy, and carried on like she does at home, at the Ralph, somebody would surely punch her, or, at the very least, spill a beer on her! :P

Funny, we have been together a long time, and have had some rocky times over the years, but I think I love her more now, than ever.

Edited by Buftex

No, she likes the Cowboys...it is sick...but, all in all, not a bad deal...she is very tolerant of my love of sprots, so i can indulge her in the Cowboys and Dancing With the Stars/American Idol nonsense? Oh yeah, and I have to take her, and my two left feet out, about once or twice a month to dance :P

I am little nervous, she really wants to go to the Cowboys/Bills game in a few weeks...I don't know if I can handle her during a Cowboys game, particularly live, and against the Bills...it will be a real test. She gets real cocky during a Cowboys game, like a little kid...still not sure if we are going...I had planned on heading up, with just a bunch of other Bills fans. If she was a guy, and carried on like she does at home, at the Ralph, somebody would surely punch her, or, at the very least, spill a beer on her! :P

Funny, we have been together a long time, and have had some rocky times over the years, but I think I love her more now, than ever.

:thumbsup: She sounds like a keeper...and for what it's worth, the ability to love a woman even more with time is a sign of a real man, IMO. That's the way I was raised, and in my family there are many examples of those type of relationships.

re: the season finale....HOLY ****!@!!!!!!

I have no !@#$ing idea what is going to happen next season!!!

I know, right? A commenter on a blog I read mentioned that the third time Walt spun his .38 it pointed at that plant and he identified it as a Hyacinth. He said that could be the source of the poison. Dude nailed it. Still wondering what happened to the "Lucky Cigarette", though.

Anyway, now what? Hank gets some sort of credit as the guy that identified Gus as the kingpin with him being killed in a blast in Hector's room. The superlab is toast. I'm thinking that Walt's cancer has returned and he'll need to replenish those funds. Hopefully this means the return of Skinny Pete & Badger. But what about Mike?

I'd be crazy wondering about this, but at least the Walking Dead returns next week. Also, Boardwalk Empire & Dexter should carry me a bit.

I know, right? A commenter on a blog I read mentioned that the third time Walt spun his .38 it pointed at that plant and he identified it as a Hyacinth. He said that could be the source of the poison. Dude nailed it. Still wondering what happened to the "Lucky Cigarette", though.

Anyway, now what? Hank gets some sort of credit as the guy that identified Gus as the kingpin with him being killed in a blast in Hector's room. The superlab is toast. I'm thinking that Walt's cancer has returned and he'll need to replenish those funds. Hopefully this means the return of Skinny Pete & Badger. But what about Mike?

I'd be crazy wondering about this, but at least the Walking Dead returns next week. Also, Boardwalk Empire & Dexter should carry me a bit.

I am thinking Gus can't go down like that, without any repercussions...I don't even know what to make of it all, but another fine episode...I will say, though, I shouldn't look at the episode names until after I see them...I had guessed, from the title, that somebody wasn't going to be intact by the end of the episode, and I guessed the correct person...sad, I loved that character.

btw- you watch the same shows as me...Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Dexter, Boardwalk Empire, and Mad Men...I am thinking of dropping Dexter from the rotation...I hated the last season, and I thought the season opener was pretty bad...already know I am not giving The Killing another second of my time.

Edited by Buftex

I am thinking Gus can't go down like that, without any repercussions...I don't even know what to make of it all, but another fine episode...I will say, though, I shouldn't look at the episode names until after I see them...I had guessed, from the title, that somebody wasn't going to be intact by the end of the episode, and I guessed the correct person...sad, I loved that character.

btw- you watch the same shows as me...Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Dexter, Boardwalk Empire, and Mad Men...I am thinking of dropping Dexter from the rotation...I hated the last season, and I thought the season opener was pretty bad...already know I am not giving The Killing another second of my time.

I'll stick with Dexter. I want to see what happens with the next arrangements... Batista's sister, Dexter dealing with his son's morals, etc. I'll follow up with the Killing, too. While the red-herrings were a bit much, I loved the cinematography despite the ubiquitous rain.

Reading Sepinwall's review, apparently Huell did lift the cigarette from Jesse. I still have that episode on Tivo, so I'm going to have to review it.

All in all, great season from Gilligan et al. I really have no complaints.