If the Bills do a "Tyson Alulu" at 3, who is most likely?

Of course we all know the top, most likely names we could hear at 3. Newton, Gabbert, Peterson, Miller, Dareus, Fairley, A.J. Green, Bowers, Quinn (even Cam Jordan, since there's a whisper campaign for him at 3 on this board). But if its not one of the likely names, and we dont trade out, predict the next Tyson Alulu. Someone who will make your jaw drop, but at least its a position of need.

And please dont assume its Dick Jauron at OBD and choose some 5th round Safety prospect. Assume there's a contest worth $10,000 if you're right.

I'm going with either Corey LIUGET or Ryan MALLETT. I'm thinking if their favorite player is gone already (newton? Dareus?), then they will figure one of my 2 might be gone if they try to get cute and trade back into the bottom half of the first round, so why take a chance? They learned a lesson last year when they couldnt snag Tebow. Draft who you like and dont worry about "value."

I think you're way off, imo. If it's not one of the names you listed above, it'll be someone like Julio Jones or Cam Jordan...but lets face it, if we stay at 3, it'll certainly be ONE of those names you listed above..it's almost a certainty.

Mallett or Liuget at 3 is beyond blasphemy..

I would not be shocked if the Bills took Jordan or Quinn at 3 spot, they need another DE since they got rid of Marcus.

Unless they truly believe that Carrington is ready to start DE at 3 is not really a reach is it??

Not sure what you mean. Carrington is definitely starting.