Joe Biden's Most Productive Moments

You are a complete partisan hack and a even more complete total ass. How can you relate that picture to Cheney? Even if you could, what does it have to do with Joe Biden falling asleep?

On a brighter note, you are doing a very able job filling in for Connor.

Edited by 3rdnlng

You are a complete partisan hack and a even more complete total ass. How can you relate that picture to Cheney? Even if you could, what does it have to do with Joe Biden falling asleep.

On a brighter note, you are doing a very able job filling in for Connor.

Oh come on now... aren't you having fun? It's funny how you call me a partisan hack when you yourself is one. Sorry, I guess I should related the Iraq War to Bush right?

I love having fun with you rightie people. The pathway to a better U.S. is through your ideas alone. Eliminate Medicare, Screw the Environment, Screw the middle-class, Protect the Superwealthy and keep giving into Corporations - hoping they will keep their jobs here. Guess what... they don't.

Edited by pBills

Oh come on now... aren't you having fun? It's funny how you call me a partisan hack when you yourself is one. Sorry, I guess I should related the Iraq War to Bush right?

I love having fun with you rightie people. The pathway to a better U.S. is through your ideas alone. Eliminate Medicare, Screw the Environment, Screw the middle-class, Protect the Superwealthy and keep giving into Corporations - hoping they will keep their jobs here. Guess what... they don't.

When was the picture taken? Maybe we can relate it to Obama. Magox is right. I doubt you have ever had an original thought. What makes you think that conservatives want to eliminate Medicare, screw the environment and the middle class etc.? We could eliminate corporate taxes and it probably would not have any affect on the Feds revenues. Who do you think owns the corporations? Teachers, automakers, pension funds, etc. A corporation is either going to spend their profits on innovation and research or give it back in dividends. Dividends get taxed.

When was the picture taken? Maybe we can relate it to Obama. Magox is right. I doubt you have ever had an original thought. What makes you think that conservatives want to eliminate Medicare, screw the environment and the middle class etc.? We could eliminate corporate taxes and it probably would not have any affect on the Feds revenues. Who do you think owns the corporations? Teachers, automakers, pension funds, etc. A corporation is either going to spend their profits on innovation and research or give it back in dividends. Dividends get taxed.

Really you guys follow EVERY speaking point from the right, yet claiming to have original thoughts... OK. That picture I believe was taken during a budget crisis. He found time to get some golf in... great leadership.

Medicare - Ryan's plan would eliminate it as we know it today... yes, reform needs to be made. But drastically changing it? No. The voucher system will do nothing but harm, not help seniors.

Environment

So you believe that in no way, the superwealthy should get taxed at a higher rate? I say with the average worker gaining, if they are lucky, a 2% raise... which of course means they are losing money with the cost of living going up dramatically across the country. Yet, the average CEO is gaining upwards of 30%. A bit lopsided no? Then you get to States... public service employees are expected to pay more for benefits, for pensions, etc. Yet, most of them get furloughed or have their pay frozen. Meanwhile subsidies are given away, corporations are given tax breaks. Seem fair?

I like many other democrats want spending curbed. Spending on Defense NEEDS to be curbed big time. Especially with the U.S. spending 6-times more than any other Nation in the world.

Really you guys follow EVERY speaking point from the right, yet claiming to have original thoughts... OK. That picture I believe was taken during a budget crisis. He found time to get some golf in... great leadership.

Medicare - Ryan's plan would eliminate it as we know it today... yes, reform needs to be made. But drastically changing it? No. The voucher system will do nothing but harm, not help seniors.

Environment

So you believe that in no way, the superwealthy should get taxed at a higher rate? I say with the average worker gaining, if they are lucky, a 2% raise... which of course means they are losing money with the cost of living going up dramatically across the country. Yet, the average CEO is gaining upwards of 30%. A bit lopsided no? Then you get to States... public service employees are expected to pay more for benefits, for pensions, etc. Yet, most of them get furloughed or have their pay frozen. Meanwhile subsidies are given away, corporations are given tax breaks. Seem fair?

I like many other democrats want spending curbed. Spending on Defense NEEDS to be curbed big time. Especially with the U.S. spending 6-times more than any other Nation in the world.

The picture in your Cheney link. When was that taken and wtf did it have to do with Biden? You very selectively answer some questions by skirting around the issues. Nice job, hack.

The picture in your Cheney link. When was that taken and wtf did it have to do with Biden? You very selectively answer some questions by skirting around the issues. Nice job, hack.

The picture I posted, as stated before (guess you have trouble reading) is from the Iraq War. If we are comparing VP to VP... yeah Biden says some dumb things here and there Cheneyis MUCH worse.

I didn't skirt around any issue. How about you... I'll ask again: So you believe that in no way, the superwealthy should get taxed at a higher rate? They and Corporations should actually have their taxes LOWERED?

By the way... I love how you continue to call me partisan hack when you are completely the same. Just funny!!

Edited by pBills

I didn't skirt around any issue. How about you... I'll ask again: So you believe that in no way, the superwealthy should get taxed at a higher rate? They and Corporations should actually have their taxes LOWERED?

Well first off they do pay a higher tax rate and not many are suggesting they have their taxes lowered. They're against having them increased. I love the spin that leaving their taxes the same is lowering them.

The picture I posted, as stated before (guess you have trouble reading) is from the Iraq War. If we are comparing VP to VP... yeah Biden says some dumb things here and there Cheneyis MUCH worse.

By the way... I love how you continue to call me partisan hack when you are completely the same. Just funny!!

Ok, dumbass I didn't say where or what, I said when. Do you know the difference? The "super wealthy" do get taxed at a higher rate. If you had been paying attention here you would have seen that posted many times. You have the intellectual capacity of a toddler.