Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess you are more of a "Chelsea" guy:

http://www.yaleherald.com/archive/xxvii/19...cs/chels229.jpg

or.....Amy Carter!

http://www.whitehouse.gov/president/holida...styamy-398v.jpg

161478[/snapback]

Yeah, that's it. I remember it being written in stone somewhere that you had to find the daughter of a president attractive. Can't put anything past you guys.

I guess the question here is, can she teach anything to anyone? The only thing she´s known for is underage drinking. Being a professor myself, it´s not like you can arrive at a classroom and say anything. When you don´t know what you are doing, people notice pretty fast.

Yeah, that's it.  I remember it being written in stone somewhere that you had to find the daughter of a president attractive.  Can't put anything past you guys.

161522[/snapback]

It is the subject of the Post, not carved in stone.

Easy there tough guy!

I guess the question here is, can she teach anything to anyone? The only thing she´s known for is underage drinking. Being a professor myself, it´s not like you can arrive at a classroom and say anything. When you don´t know what you are doing, people notice pretty fast.

161525[/snapback]

since when do you have to be "known for something" to be a teacher?

she has a degree. Just as I feel she shouldn't get considered for a job because she's the president's daughter, she shouldn't be discriminated against because of it either.

It is the subject of the Post, not carved in stone.

Easy there tough guy!

161533[/snapback]

I just find it amusing that it is ASSumed that if I don't find the Bush girls attractive that I must find the daughters of Democratic presidents attractive, because it's all about the political parties, I guess. It doesn't apply in my case. There is a forum here where it may apply, though...

I just find it amusing that it is ASSumed that if I don't find the Bush girls attractive that I must find the daughters of Democratic presidents attractive, because it's all about the political parties, I guess.  It doesn't apply in my case.  There is a forum here where it may apply, though...

161543[/snapback]

HuH? Just looking at women and talking about who is hot and who is not.....

Didn't see any mention of political parties here to you just posted.

HuH? Just looking at women and talking about who is hot and who is not.....

Didn't see any mention of political parties here to you just posted.

161601[/snapback]

It just so happened the two you posted links to were daughters of Democratic presidents as opposed to the topic of the thread, two daughters of a Republican president, eh?

don't laugh...i ran into phil gramm there one night a few years ago...fortunately i had just enough beer in me to wander up and ask him just what he was doing there.  it was an interesting converation./..

161397[/snapback]

Was his buddy Dicky Flatt with him?

It just so happened the two you posted links to were daughters of Democratic presidents as opposed to the topic of the thread, two daughters of a Republican president, eh?

161606[/snapback]

I can't help if they are ugly! Blame the parents for their crappy genes!

I can't help if they are ugly! Blame the parents for their crappy genes!

161771[/snapback]

I hear ya. They're all ugly, that's my point. I don't base attraction on someone's political party. Even Gore's daughters and Mondale's slutty daughter aren't all that.