Hot for Teacher!!!

/dev/null

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see why there's such an attraction.  She looks like a party girl now, but in a few years she's going to chub up and end up looking like her grandma.

161071[/snapback]

Much nicer look than the horse-teethed Kerry girls, weven YOU' have to admit that!

:)

I don't see why there's such an attraction.  She looks like a party girl now, but in a few years she's going to chub up and end up looking like her grandma.

161071[/snapback]

yeah, but it'll be a fun few years :)

and in the mean time, it presents an opportunity to set yourself up with the other twin who's more of a keeper

Guest Guest_Joe Fergy_*
I think Jenna Bush looks a lot like her mother.  That's no glowing compliment, since she looks like a clown.

161145[/snapback]

This from a blind man who spanks his monkey every night...........

This from a blind man who spanks his monkey every night...........

161174[/snapback]

Yep. How else would I know what a clown looks like? Of course!

Anyway, I just don't think the Bush daughters are attractive. I didn't know that caused a person to lose their sight and masturbate. But, then again, George W. has some powerful friends. Maybe they're to blame for this....

looks like i'll be running into jenna at the 930 club.

don't laugh...i ran into phil gramm there one night a few years ago...fortunately i had just enough beer in me to wander up and ask him just what he was doing there. it was an interesting converation./..

Guess you are more of a "Chelsea" guy:

http://www.yaleherald.com/archive/xxvii/19...cs/chels229.jpg

or.....Amy Carter!

http://www.whitehouse.gov/president/holida...styamy-398v.jpg

161478[/snapback]

Dude, Amy Carter actually got MORE homely as the years went on. I still haven't recovered from the wedding photo I saw in People magazine while waiting for a prescription to be filled. Brutal.