Draft Gabbert or Newton in 1st then another qb in 2nd

ALLEN1QB

This might sound crazy, I know, but I say we draft kickers in rounds one and two. Lindell definitely didn't have a stellar season in 2010, so I say we just move on. Of the two kickers, one of them would definitely turn out to be a perennial pro-bowler....right? At least we would have something going for us!

I round three we will take the best punter of the bunch because clearly Moorman is on the downside of his career.

All of the projected top ten picks are going to be busts anyway....why take the risk?

Lets use none of our picks for QB's...

This might sound crazy, I know, but I say we draft kickers in rounds one and two. Lindell definitely didn't have a stellar season in 2010, so I say we just move on. Of the two kickers, one of them would definitely turn out to be a perennial pro-bowler....right? At least we would have something going for us!

I round three we will take the best punter of the bunch because clearly Moorman is on the downside of his career.

All of the projected top ten picks are going to be busts anyway....why take the risk?

Lol, can we draft a GM, Coach, Scouting Director, or new owner?