state of the qb

hahaha cheers bro and i think about this every day...wut if kolb never took that hit....vick would be on the open market and some lucky team would get him instead....but one hit changed the entire nfl and shaped the season....i remember watchign a bills vikings game, you kno after the eagles were in the driver seat, with buffalo_bills and watching arthur moats nail brett favre and im thinking damn....thats the kind of power and force this team needs

I'm going to change my handle to either "kolbisapunk" or "VickisaPOSdogkiller". I'm leaning to the latter.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to change my handle to either "kolbisapunk" or "VickisaPOSdogkiller". I'm leaning to the latter.

Eagles fan trollin for picks. Thats all folks nothing to see here. Move along.

Oh come on guys...granted, this dude may not be the most eloquent fellow ever to visit the board, but is he really all that bad?

I mean, he came on here, openly said he's not a Bills' fan, told us he was referred to the board, and started a ligitimate football discussion. He hasn't dissed the team, fans, organization, etc., and he's been totally respectful in his posts.

I think maybe you guys are being too hard on him.

i am by no means trollin for picks just stating trades that would make sense and if u wanna change your handle by all means it wont bother me, im just here becuz im looking to have a decent convo wit other fans who share passion for the game that mite not even happen this year.

Oh come on guys...granted, this dude may not be the most eloquent fellow ever to visit the board, but is he really all that bad?

I mean, he came on here, openly said he's not a Bills' fan, told us he was referred to the board, and started a ligitimate football discussion. He hasn't dissed the team, fans, organization, etc., and he's been totally respectful in his posts.

I'm not offended in the least, so far I find him entertaining. I love the put on "concern" for our team, absolutely hilarious...LOL

If I were doing the same for Eagle fans I'd tell them that they will never win a Superbowl with Andy Reid as their head coach. He's officially become the NFC version of Marty Shottenheimer.

VickisaPOSdogkiller here,

I'm not being hard on the guy. I'm just matching his passion and intelligence. I'm just sayin'

i am by no means trollin for picks just stating trades that would make sense and if u wanna change your handle by all means it wont bother me, im just here becuz im looking to have a decent convo wit other fans who share passion for the game that mite not even happen this year.

I also have a passion for English.

you can say that reid has never won a superbowl granted this is true, and if you actually read my posts, you can see that i dont type full words because I like to save time in my posts and reply as quickly as possible. If youd like to voice your opinions about me by all means. I have already been all over eagles message boards talking about this same subject, so i wanted to mix it up and try twobillsdrive (as i said i was referred to it by buffalo_bills) to talk football about buffalo, not the eagles. Also, in a reply to Andy Reid winning a super bowl, congratulations, youve stated something that has been said over and over trust me we know, your mistake is saying the eagles wont ever win one with him....as a hardcore eagles fan says to a hardcore bills fan, there is always next year.

you can say that reid has never won a superbowl granted this is true, and if you actually read my posts, you can see that i dont type full words because I like to save time in my posts and reply as quickly as possible. If youd like to voice your opinions about me by all means. I have already been all over eagles message boards talking about this same subject, so i wanted to mix it up and try twobillsdrive (as i said i was referred to it by buffalo_bills) to talk football about buffalo, not the eagles. Also, in a reply to Andy Reid winning a super bowl, congratulations, youve stated something that has been said over and over trust me we know, your mistake is saying the eagles wont ever win one with him....as a hardcore eagles fan says to a hardcore bills fan, there is always next year.

I said that they won't ever win won with Andy Reid, not ever at all. They need to cut bait with Reid while they're still in the mix. You guys should hire Perry Fewell as your next head coach, he's going to be a good one.

ive seen perry fewells work first hand as the giants defensive coordinatior he is a good one...why didnt u guys keep him as head coach? wutever chan seems like he has a plan and thats good. i think they can win with andy reid its just a matter of time.

ive seen perry fewells work first hand as the giants defensive coordinatior he is a good one...why didnt u guys keep him as head coach? wutever chan seems like he has a plan and thats good. i think they can win with andy reid its just a matter of time.

Well I lobbied for him, but the Bills obviously felt a complete overhaul in the coaching department was in order after the Jauron mess.

I loved Fewell's energy and style. He's one of those new generation of coaches like Raheem Morris (who I was also lobbying for...LOL).

This has to be Reid's last chance, after that many years it's almost a self fulfilling prophecy every year that you will lose a big game in the playoffs. Time for new blood if they disappoint yet again.

thank you we see the logic the bills cant wait any longer they need a franchise qb now more than ever...

well in my opinion here is an actual legitimate trade

philadelphia eagles receive: buffalo 3rd overall

buffalo receives: kevin kolb, 23rd pick, 2nd rounder, and a 5th

This could work really well. In my sim the Bills take:

1-Martez Wilson ILB

2-Justin Houston OLB

2-Allen Bailey DE

3-Colin McCarthy ILB

4-Chimdi Chekwa CB

4-Tim Barnes OC

5-Orlando Franklin RT

5-Julius Thomas TE

6-Joseph Barksdale RT

7-Lee Smith TE

I'm all over that, as it builds the defensive side with the first 5 picks, then fills holes with pairs of players competing for each 1 spot on offense.

BTW, I've sent this particular trade-down scenario along to DraftTek's head 'bot to be considered for one of its "What If" Mock Drafts. I think it's very plausible, especially since they want a CB and Peterson is there for the trading. Thank you!

Astro

IMO, the Bills would be gigantic idiots if they made that trade. Wilson, Houston and Bailey are going to be NFL nobodies. The Bills need to attempt to draft an impact player at #3 or get a whole lot more draft picks than that.

I have thought this type of scenario through before. If Kolb at this stage in his career was draft eligible he would be a lock #1 to Carolina – right? I personally don’t buy the thought that he is only as good as Fitz, I think he is better. How much better we don’t know. He has throw for a handful of 300 yard games and multi TD games and has starting experience. He could be a great option or he could be a Rob Johnson, but I still think he is better than gabber/Newton and is much less risky.

So if you are gonna draft Newton or Gabbert at 3, but you also believe what I said above, then you would be stupid not to trade that pick for Kolb.

Im not saying Id do it, Id rather have Fairley quite honestly, but if we were to swap 1sts with the Eagles and get Kolb then I’d think about it, or if they only wanted our 2nd Id think about it. But they wont want to do that and I don’t blame them.

I think our QB will come via next years draft. Maybe Luck, maybe L Jones, maybe Barkley. I think we are gonna be drafting top 10 again so we will have a good chance.

WRONG! If I'm not mistaking, it was 3 300yrd games at most! He is not that good and he would not be the first pick in the draft if luck was coming out!

I'm in philly and watch them every Sunday along with my Bills! So before stating something about Kolb, know your facts Thoner 7

do u rlly want me to come back to you 1billsfan and tell u why i didnt watch a bills game?

i didnt need to do it becuz i wuz worried about my team getting into the PLAYOFFs...for the eagles its superbowl or bust every year and that is the kind of mentality this team requires but instead it is being built around well...rebuilding with unneccessary pieces is proper....

if u guys dont get a qb have fun being here talkin about a high draft pick again

thats all i have to say

i want to find a post on this site about how the bills are going to reach the playoffs not who they will take in the first round every single god damn year

oh and reference to the previous post, kolb never lost it, he jus got injured which allowed mike vick to ELECTRIFY THE NFL..injuries happen bro

AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THE EAGLES DO......BUST! Don't worry bout the Bills Nation. THE NATION RISES! We'll be back on top again!

eagles problem is andy reid! Get a head coach that can take you all the way!

If Kolb couldn't get it done over Vick behind a better Philly line...he would get killed behind Buffalo's.

Any QB the Bills go after either in the draft-trade-free agency won't help the run defense at all., which BTW has been one of the worst in the league for years. The Bills need to focus on defense, particularly run stoppers. Then they need to focus on O line and RT.

buffalo fans if u havent been paying attention is this buffalo_bills....things could get ugly ;)

you dont get it bro lets take a look at the teams who have won superbowls since the ravens

This topic has been beaten to death on this board - it scarcely needs an "injection of another team's viewpoint" to get another reiteration going

see a pattern? franchise qbs...this team needs a face in order to become great...kevin kolb could be that man

He could.

For that matter, I could be a bikini model. :flirt:

Really top tier dynasty teams have 2 quality QB - Rodgers/Flynn, Brady/Cassel, Kelly/Reich etcetera.

If you love your team and Kolb is so damn good, why are you so anxious to shuffle him off to Buffalo?