U Ga OLB Justin Houston to visit Bills

Beerball

I could see the Bills taking him at #35. Especially if they take a DT or QB at #3.

Maybe his drug suspension from 2 years ago keeps him out of the 1st round. He would be a nice get in the 2nd.

This is a realistic option at 34. I like to think it will be between him, an OT like Sherrod or Ijelana, and a DL guy like Heyward or Claiborne. Carimi and Kerrigan who they have had in don’t seem realistic that late.

This is a realistic option at 34. I like to think it will be between him, an OT like Sherrod or Ijelana, and a DL guy like Heyward or Claiborne. Carimi and Kerrigan who they have had in don’t seem realistic that late.

i think we should be staring a couple really good prospects in the face, and all at positions of need. its nice when the stars align. i was waiting for in typical bills fashion the strength of this draft to be receivers, interior lineman and safeties, and us having to reach for marginal players or stockpile at strong positions. it seems we should be able to live at the intersection of bpa and need throughout the draft.

PLEEEASE let him still be on the board in the 2nd round!

+1

People like you and me who aren't far removed from 'dawg country know how much this kid could help our team. He's a gamer. :thumbsup: