• Pittsburgh
    • Purdue
    • San Diego State
    • St. Johns
    • Syracuse
    • Texas
    • Wisconsin
    • Field

I definately think we need to free Hat McCullough, but do we really need a thread about him?

I realize it's not as exciting as another thread about Cam Newton or asking if the Bills will get the #3 pick in the 2012 draft if there is no season, but a lot of people like to know about Free Hat opportunities.

I realize it's not as exciting as another thread about Cam Newton or asking if the Bills will get the #3 pick in the 2012 draft if there is no season, but a lot of people like to know about Free Hat opportunities.

Google Free Hat McCollough :nana:

Edited by jboyst62

Farmers, ranchers and such are prohibited from taking part in this here tourney pool.

I meant Hat McCoullough. I have hay on the brain because I am waiting to figure out what the rain is going to do to start fertilizing. I have 3 1/2 tons of ammonium nitrate to put out yet.

Edited by jboyst62

I meant Hat McCoullough. I have hay on the brain because I am waiting to figure out what the rain is going to do to start fertilizing. I have 3 1/2 tons of ammonium nitrate to put out yet.

Weather never failed a family friend when we lived in California. He'd cut alfalfa when the forecast looked good and leave it out to dry. Right after he turned it 7 times out of 10 the rain would start.

But I digress from the point of this thread...I'll fill out my bracket tonight.

Who's your daddy bitches?

so i do not want to enter a whole bracket...but Richmond spiders NCAA 2011 Basketball Champs!

we are U. R.

If you were U.R. it would say ROCHESTER on your sweater ya poser. ;)