Met the Gov Last Night

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow you missed dinner....sorry to hear that. So was that double time or triple time you earned for that? Or did you miss dinner because you didn't start your shift until 2:00pm. Seeing you posted the above at 2:00am your time I assume it's the latter. Let me ask you would you stay until your relief showed up if you didn't get overtime?

And as far as what does it have to do with Yoshi and pals why don't you ask your simple minded video playing friend crayonz.

No just single/normal time. I also miss Christmas too (most of the time).

Again.. I work LESS set hours than both you and Yoshi. They are set though most of the time... But change from week to week... Day to day. What does that have to say about your bogus generalizations?

I don't get overtime. And yes, I would have to stay no matter what or get fired. I can't strike either, had to sign an agreement when I started... If I do, I will be fired.

Again.. I work LESS set hours than both you and Yoshi. They are set though most of the time... But change from week to week... Day to day. What does that have to say about your bogus generalizations?

I don't get overtime. And yes, I would have to stay no matter what or get fired. I can't strike either, had to sign an agreement when I started... If I do, I will be fired.

Holy !@#$ing crap, they saw you coming a mile away. Now if the Feds can only find a few hundred thousand more of you we'd solve the budget problem pretty quick.

I picture a bunch of managers sitting around in an office, laughing their asses off and saying "My God, I can't believe he fell for that that! First one ever! Should we tell him? Nah..."