Met the Gov Last Night

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course not you work for the government.

Of course I do (get it... Yet, not your post)! How many gov't WAGE grade employees do you know? I am just a pawn... Last of the dinosaurs... That is why you see them wanting to contract our kind out! Dangerous... ;):P

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Of course I do (get it... Yet, not your post)! How many gov't WAGE grade employees do you know? I am just a pawn... Last of the dinosaurs... That is why you see them wanting to contract our kind out! Dangerous... ;):P

And they punch a clock so they wouldn't understand someone who is always at his own place of business.

Edited by Chef Jim

And they punch a clock so they wouldn't understand someone who is always at his own place of business.

FWIW... We don't punch a clock physically... Sure I got set times... But there is flexibility... It isn't like a factory... Most just show up 1/2 before their shift or whatever... Never a worry.

FWIW... We don't punch a clock physically... Sure I got set times... But there is flexibility... It isn't like a factory... Most just show up 1/2 before their shift or whatever... Never a worry.

And someone who has a business named after them, such as Yoshi's, doesn't. Hence my insinuation to crayonz that of course Yoshi was there and my remark about a government employee not getting it. See here's the difference. The unwashed masses such as yourself needs a union to make sure they get home in time for dinner and an entrepreneur such as a business owner would hate those restraints. To each his own.

And someone who has a business named after them, such as Yoshi's, doesn't. Hence my insinuation to crayonz that of course Yoshi was there and my remark about a government employee not getting it. See here's the difference. The unwashed masses such as yourself needs a union to make sure they get home in time for dinner and an entrepreneur such as a business owner would hate those restraints. To each his own.

Okey dokey... I have less set times than you or Yoshi... Yet I do have set times. Figure that one out rocket surgeon.

Dude, you for real?... I wasn't home for dinner tonight... You know where I was... Working. Anyway, for years we didn't even have a union... Still the fed where I work is an open shop and you don't have to join. Where I work if you don't get relieved, guess what? You stay until you do. I suppose those are restraints... Yet, the job comes first... Just like everybody else.

Yet... What does this all have to do with Yoshi, Mario, Luigi, and Pauline?

Okey dokey... I have less set times than you or Yoshi... Yet I do have set times. Figure that one out rocket surgeon.

Dude, you for real?... I wasn't home for dinner tonight... You know where I was... Working. Anyway, for years we didn't even have a union... Still the fed where I work is an open shop and you don't have to join. Where I work if you don't get relieved, guess what? You stay until you do. I suppose those are restraints... Yet, the job comes first... Just like everybody else.

Yet... What does this all have to do with Yoshi, Mario, Luigi, and Pauline?

Wow you missed dinner....sorry to hear that. So was that double time or triple time you earned for that? Or did you miss dinner because you didn't start your shift until 2:00pm. Seeing you posted the above at 2:00am your time I assume it's the latter. Let me ask you would you stay until your relief showed up if you didn't get overtime?

And as far as what does it have to do with Yoshi and pals why don't you ask your simple minded video playing friend crayonz.

Wow you missed dinner....sorry to hear that. So was that double time or triple time you earned for that? Or did you miss dinner because you didn't start your shift until 2:00pm. Seeing you posted the above at 2:00am your time I assume it's the latter. Let me ask you would you stay until your relief showed up if you didn't get overtime?

And as far as what does it have to do with Yoshi and pals why don't you ask your simple minded video playing friend crayonz.

Dude, you don't have to start in. Yoshi is a celebrity and for all I now he owns 4 or 5 restaurants. He wouldn't be able to be in all of them at the same time. I went to Planet Hollywood once. The food sucked and they have like 400 celebrity owners and not even one of them was in attendance. I'm glad Yoshi was there so you could meet him but you don't have to get all worked up.

And don't lecture me on owning my own business until you have had to listen to code name Ennifer or code name Dameron Ciaz yammer on and on for hours. Believe me, I get it that Yoshi has to put up with all sorts of crap. I also know that sometimes you have to do the work if you want it done right.

Dude, you don't have to start in. Yoshi is a celebrity and for all I now he owns 4 or 5 restaurants. He wouldn't be able to be in all of them at the same time. I went to Planet Hollywood once. The food sucked and they have like 400 celebrity owners and not even one of them was in attendance. I'm glad Yoshi was there so you could meet him but you don't have to get all worked up.

I didn't met Yoshi. He was busy. I met the governor seeing he was not.

I didn't met Yoshi. He was busy. I met the governor seeing he was not.

Will you stop with the name dropping!? Everyone knows your this fancy rich black guy who lives in San Diego. No need to rub into the faces of western New Yorkers! Sheesh!