• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trade down

1. best defensive lineman available in the middle of the first round

2. Offensive tackle early in the second round

3. Outside linebacker in middle second round

4. Tight End in early third round

5. Best QB, DB, or Offensive or Defensive lineman available in mid third round.

1) - fairley ( DE )

2)- Martez Wilson (ILB) - We can get the best ILB in the draft..!

3)- Stocker

4)- RT

4)- OLB

5)- DE

6)- CB

7)- OC

2011 Bills 3/4

DE - Kyle Williams

DT - Troupe

DE - Fairley

OLB - Merriman

ILB - Wilson

ILB - POZ

OLB - Moats

CB - Mcgee

CB - McKelvin

SS - Whitner / Wilson

FS - Byrd

Sounds like an ideal 2 round draft to me. If not Fairley (then Dareus or Bowers)

I'll be happy with Dareus or Quinn at #3 b/c either would put much needed pressure on the QB as well as some increased mass to help recover from the little guy philosophy that has left us helpless to stop the run.

If we can also get Carimi in the second, we'll have taken huge steps at solidifying our lines, thus addressing our 2 biggest needs. Sadly, I don't hear a lot of chatter about addressing our painfully weak RT position early.

I have been in agreement with this but have since switched my first pick to Blaine Gabbert as he has everything we need in a QB and until we get one we will go no where.

I would be thrilled with Carimi in the second and would be my choice if there, if not ROT Marcus Cannon, DT Stephen Paea or Te Kyle Rudolph.

Sadly, I don't hear a lot of chatter about addressing our painfully weak RT position early.

I really think RT is a position we should address in free agency. We need an immediate upgrade at that position and drafting someone is going to take at least a season or two before the guy shows results.

Trade out of 3rd spot... move down a few slots and pick up a late 1st or early 2nd. (This would be ideal)

1) Darius/Quinn whichever falls to our new spot.

1b or 2a) Camrimi

2) Justin Houston

Doesn't that just sound good!

If Peterson falls to 3 we have no choice to take him. If he is gone then we have to take Von Miller. I know they say he seems small but he hs the football skills that you cant teach unlike maybin. miller could actually teach maybin how to do the position right. If peterson does fall to 3 and our draft team isnt that high on him then some team is going to give up a bundle for our pick. i really hope they take a trade here. it seems like a deep draft class on the defensive side so more picks cant be a bad thing. For the 2nd rounder I say we take the best offensive lineman available. Even if it is the center position I say get em. Hangartner is not that good and with our guards now they can teach a young guy the ropes. maybe pouncey falls to us in the 2nd. that would be sweet.

As good as the draft is in D-line and OLB. Wilson is regarded as the best MLB in the draft. If he is there in the second you have to get him. I was a C. Newton supporter earlier in the draft process. Now I think the Bills should use all of there draft picks on Defensive players. Sign a R tackle in free agency. Go into the season with a whole new Defensive attitude.

I have reservations about him based on what I've read. I've seen multiple places

question his "instincts". I don't care what kind of athletic freak he is, at ILB you

have to be able to diagnose and react quickly. I think ILB is probably the position

that you can most get away with less than great athletic ability.

Now, I recognize that not all of these draft analyses are dead-on, so I am not dead-set

against him, just wary of him is all.