Scott Walker to Obama

Gary M

I'm not sure I agree with you here concerning history repeating itself. If that always happens then that would mean that there had been many pBills over the long course of history. Don't you think that the natural selection of the fittest would have eliminated him very, very early on? pBills is for sure just a chance happening of a threesome with Dumb & Dumber and a remora.

Ever seen Idiocracy? The opening narration answers your question pretty well...

As the 21st century began, human evolution was at a turning point. Natural selection, the process by which the strongest, the smartest, the fastest, reproduced in greater numbers than the rest, a process which had once favored the noblest traits of man, now began to favor different traits. Most science fiction of the day predicted a future that was more civilized and more intelligent. But as time went on, things seemed to be heading in the opposite direction. A dumbing down. How did this happen? Evolution does not necessarily reward intelligence. With no natural predators to thin the herd, it began to simply reward those who reproduced the most, and left the intelligent to become an endangered species.

Not sure if you saw the Rasmussen poll yesterday: 48% support Walker, 38% support the unions. Watch those in support of Walker increase as the teachers keep the schools shut down and more of the embarrassing behavior by the unions gets spread around.

Walker is taking the lead and soon the rest of the conservative governors will follow. In regards to Obama chiming in, I dont see a problem with it, afterall virtually every elected democrat was helped elected with union dollars and Obama IS the leader of the Dem's, so he basically he has to weigh in.

Also, I do believe some bozo said that Obama is not a pro union guy because he hasnt pushed for the Employee Free choice act. Cleary this bozo doesn't understand the political climate we are living in, if Obama pushed for it, his popularity would go way down, it is an extremely unpopular bill that has 0 chance of passing.

I'm glad to see Walker doing this, afterall he did campaign on it and he is following through with his campaign promise.

Ever seen Idiocracy? The opening narration answers your question pretty well...

As the 21st century began, human evolution was at a turning point. Natural selection, the process by which the strongest, the smartest, the fastest, reproduced in greater numbers than the rest, a process which had once favored the noblest traits of man, now began to favor different traits. Most science fiction of the day predicted a future that was more civilized and more intelligent. But as time went on, things seemed to be heading in the opposite direction. A dumbing down. How did this happen? Evolution does not necessarily reward intelligence. With no natural predators to thin the herd, it began to simply reward those who reproduced the most, and left the intelligent to become an endangered species.

Personally, I blame Vinnie Barbarino. When he became an icon, his followers thought it became cool to be stupid.

So how exactly do you define "middle class?" I'm asking because I always hear that thrown out there but nobody gives a defined answer as to what it means.

My in-laws are both teachers at a technical college in Wisconsin. They both give the same talking points - "without the union, there's no middle class." I won't state how much they make until I hear some responses, but I'll just say that I don't consider them middle class.

So how much money does a family earn to be middle class? Middle-upper class? Upper class? Elite?

class structure check out "US models".

At the same time, the Wisconsin Senate Committee on Organization voted on party lines to change Senate rules so that senators who miss two consecutive floor days can no longer have their paychecks deposited directly into their bank accounts.

The two Democrats on the committee voted via fax from Illinois.

All 14 Democrats will now have to collect their paychecks directly from Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald (R-Juneau) on the floor of the Senate.

:lol::thumbsup:

http://www.jsonline..../116655014.html