Poz quoted in Wannstache interview

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get what the big deal is. We all know it was a combo of lame scheme and bad play by the players. But Poz isn't going to kill his coaching staff which isn't that much different from last year. If the guy totally torched the staff he would be labeled as unprofessional and stupid. Poz is just trying to act professional seeing as he is going to have to work with most of those coaches in the following season.

i agree we need to be better at ILB, i hope tho that a healthy andre davis, and poz with an extra year makes it a place we can upgrade instead of a hole we have to fill immediately.

i would also question who these great LBs behind poor defensive lines include?

Good lb's on teams that don't have great defensive lines, Willis and Beason come to mind.

Good lb's on teams that don't have great defensive lines, Willis and Beason come to mind.

Abruyo Franklin probably ties up more blockers then Kyle Williams and marcus stroud combined. For an inside lb, that NTs ability to eat space does wonders for you.

The panthers play a 4-3, and had Julius peppers last year. This year, 20 less tackles, 2 less picks, 2 less sacks. Went from first team allpro to probowl alternate. Part of that is switching to weakside for part of the year though. Needless to say, 4 bodies on the line help keep those offensive lineman off of your linebackers.

Also, both picked a round before poz in the same draft... Logic says they should play atleast marginally better.

Edited by NoSaint