Picture of New Jersey!

Please excuse my uninformedness, the made-up words, stoopidity and spelling, but I just don't get this post. Someone explain. THX

Well you see, "jersey" and "uniform" are synonyms. The Bills are getting new uniforms next season. Armed with both these bits of information and the fact that New Jersey is a state, the OP was able to concoct a clever ruse whereby he would lead people to believe they were glimpsing the new uniform, but when they clicked the link it was nothing more than a map!

Well you see, "jersey" and "uniform" are synonyms. The Bills are getting new uniforms next season. Armed with both these bits of information and the fact that New Jersey is a state, the OP was able to concoct a clever ruse whereby he would lead people to believe they were glimpsing the new uniform, but when they clicked the link it was nothing more than a map!

It might have been a little more clever if he hadn't capitalized the words 'New Jersey'. Evidently, everyone assumed he was talking about the state.

As the kids might say, fail!

It might have been a little more clever if he hadn't capitalized the words 'New Jersey'. Evidently, everyone assumed he was talking about the state.

If that was what our new jerseys looked like, I'd be screamin' to keep the current eye-sores for a decade more!

Exactly. I got what I expected based on the capital letters. The result was a slightly bizarre and confusing waste of time. Epic fail.