AJ Green Vs Fairley

I am Bias...

NO ONE IS COMPARING FAIRLY TO ANY NFL GREATS(expect for fans who didnt watch him play enough)...But they are Comparing GREEN TO NFL GREATS...

GREEN WAS BEEN Consistent for 3 years...Fairly only has one good year....

Green fits exactly what we want to do on offense to give our offense and team an idenity....Fairly isnt going to give our defense an idenity...STOP COMPARING HIM TO REGGIE WHITE or SUH he is not them!

Green played with 2-3 different QB's and stayed effective , and was game planned against every week...Fairley...had other good players on that defensive line....

SN: Bulldogs dont go to any bowl with Green, but the Tigers would have went to major bowl without Fairley ..(IMO)

I am Bias...

NO ONE IS COMPARING FAIRLY TO ANY NFL GREATS(expect for fans who didnt watch him play enough)...But they are Comparing GREEN TO NFL GREATS...

GREEN WAS BEEN Consistent for 3 years...Fairly only has one good year....

Green fits exactly what we want to do on offense to give our offense and team an idenity....Fairly isnt going to give our defense an idenity...STOP COMPARING HIM TO REGGIE WHITE or SUH he is not them!

Green played with 2-3 different QB's and stayed effective , and was game planned against every week...Fairley...had other good players on that defensive line....

SN: Bulldogs dont go to any bowl with Green, but the Tigers would have went to major bowl without Fairley ..(IMO)

Len? Is that you? Why so much coke at one time Lenny? You coulda been someone....

Id rather have AJ Green.. and put Lee Evans in the slot.. that would be sick.

Man, imagine Evans and TO Green lining up together? Sick!

(can we play with the juggs machine behind center?)

Edited by Mr. WEO

well the great thing about this debate is that it's not even necessary. Fairley is gone by 3. AJ Green - if he's there and we pick him, I'm psyched. If we pass on him and pick Patrick Peterson, I'm psyched. If we pass on both of them and pick Von Miller, I'm straight m*t#erfuc#!ng pi$$ed.

Man, imagine Evans and TO Green lining up together? Sick!

(can we play with the juggs machine behind center?)

Uh, why so serious? Forget about him? He was not in existence as a playmaker when TO was signed. Also, Roscoe was not a wr when TO was here either. So, in summation - you suck.