Raiders Fans are soft

Watching Diners, Drive ins, and Dives and Guy is doing tailgaiting in Oakland and this chef is out there making Chinese rice noodle salad, which has got to be the wimpiest thing going and some fan is like this is perfect for a raiders game. Then they roll out the vegetarian gravy and they are like this is awesome. Man you would take a beat down out here bringing in some nancy a$$ $#!t like that.

Watching Diners, Drive ins, and Dives and Guy is doing tailgaiting in Oakland and this chef is out there making Chinese rice noodle salad, which has got to be the wimpiest thing going and some fan is like this is perfect for a raiders game. Then they roll out the vegetarian gravy and they are like this is awesome. Man you would take a beat down out here bringing in some nancy a$$ $#!t like that.

you are so right !, vegetarian "anything" at a bills tailgating party is just not right. good italian sausage, beer, and sahlens dogs are all you need. case closed.

you are so right !, vegetarian "anything" at a bills tailgating party is just not right. good italian sausage, beer, and sahlens dogs are all you need. case closed.

Dwight, do you remember when you blamed the fact that NBC aired figure skating over the USA-Canada round robin game during the Olympics on Obama? That was amazing.

As far as this post, I don't think that this one fan is indicative of Raiders fans as a whole. Sounds more like a Niners fan to be honest.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Dwight, do you remember when you blamed the fact that NBC aired figure skating over the USA-Canada round robin game during the Olympics on Obama? That was amazing.

As far as this post, I don't think that this one fan is indicative of Raiders fans as a whole. Sounds more like a Niners fan to be honest.

lol!.. i agree, i always thought oakland fans had a "blue collar edge" to them.. it certainly does fit the san fran fans more! and yes i do remember , it was a post that was interpreted maybe not entirely correct, but , since you brought up NBC, maybe you can answer this, what are the 25 people that watched keith olbermann on msnbc going to do now , being that his show was canceled?

lol!.. i agree, i always thought oakland fans had a "blue collar edge" to them.. it certainly does fit the san fran fans more! and yes i do remember , it was a post that was interpreted maybe not entirely correct, but , since you brought up NBC, maybe you can answer this, what are the 25 people that watched keith olbermann on msnbc going to do now , being that his show was canceled?

I will continue to watch Rachel Maddow, who was/is much better anyway. Let's look at Maddow's credentials: Rhodes scholar, doctorate in Philosophy in Politics from Oxford. Now let's look at your boy Glenn Beck's credentials: High School Diploma, extensive drug abuse, 1 suicide attempt, found Jesus. Fairly representative of the intellectual level of the two parties if you ask me.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

I will continue to watch Rachel Maddow, who was/is much better anyway. Let's look at Maddow's credentials: Rhodes scholar, doctorate in Philosophy in Politics from Oxford. Now let's look at your boy Glenn Beck's credentials: High School Diploma, extensive drug abuse, 1 suicide attempt, found Jesus. Fairly representative of the intellectual level of the two parties if you ask me.

as ronald reagan used to say .. "there you go again", where is it posted , or said, by ME, that i like glenn beck. is that an assumption on your part because i do not care for keith olbermann that i like glenn beck? curious jump my friend.

as ronald reagan used to say .. "there you go again", where is it posted , or said, by ME, that i like glenn beck. is that an assumption on your part because i do not care for keith olbermann that i like glenn beck? curious jump my friend.

It sounded as if you had insinuated that I was a fan of Keith Olbermann. While I agree with his political views, I never really got on board w/ his shtick and did not watch him. I am a religious Bill Maher viewer and have recently been watching Maddow as well. If you agree with me that Glenn Beck is ridiculous then we can call a truce for today and Go Bills!

It sounded as if you had insinuated that I was a fan of Keith Olbermann. While I agree with his political views, I never really got on board w/ his shtick and did not watch him. I am a religious Bill Maher viewer and have recently been watching Maddow as well. If you agree with me that Glenn Beck is ridiculous then we can call a truce for today and Go Bills!

i agree, we can call a truce, i have watched beck, no doubt, he is over the top, but maddow, i will only offer an opinion that i think her set of balls is bigger than anyone else's on msnbc.. and MOST CERTAINLY.. GO BILLS!

Maddow was actually funny on Maher last week. Surprised me a bit because I think she plays it a bit too close to the vest IMO.

Last time I went to a Bills -49ers game, Niners fans put out a red checkered tablecloth, with flowers and wine. We just shook our heads at them.

Beck found Moroni.