I have a question????

Sorry but I have a question here, anyone know something about the compensatory picks in the draft, we´ll have anyone???? And who were our free agents and how they play for their new teams.... Since we have no playoffs team..... We have to see the draft sites in december or january, men i missed the 90´s...... 4 superbowls, x generation, etc, etc.......

Sorry, I only want to know if the bills will have any compensatory picks at all in the next draft?????

Very good question, MexicanBuffaloBill. I *think* the answer is no, but the rules about supplemental drafts and comp. picks are a weak point of my football understanding.

Compensatory picks are awarded by the NFL, at the end of the 3rd to 7th round, for RFA and UFA lost to a team during the prev. season

I think everyone the Bills lost were released or traded, so no compensatory picks. But my memory could be flawed.

We might get some for next year if we lose some of our RFA and UFA this year.

Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will respond soon

One possibility could be for TO signing with the Bengals. He was not traded or released(not sure if that matters). He had signed a one year contract with the Bills. The position of the compensatory pick is based on the dollar amount of the contract the player signs. Any players that the Bills signed in FA would count against them. Also I don't know if TO's age and number of years in the league matters.

yea its not just about individuals lost, but net gain or loss. the formula is cryptic but roughly they try to match your signings against your losses and then give you a value based on whats left over in the loss column.

TO and Edwards probably cancel each other out.

also the signings of ayodele, torbor, cornell green would likely cancel out any losses. it would be a LATE pick if we did get one.

Edited by NoSaint