Come on Buffalo Bills....

Frez

Come on Buffalo Bills, it's been way to long as a bottom feeder in the NFL. It sure would be nice to make a run in the playoffs sometime soon. Make the necessary changes in the off season and make this team a competitor once again!

1. Fix the defense, Make the personal adjustments in the off season.

2. Make sure the offensive line is what we need.

3. QB - draft one for the future? I'm happy with Fitz going into next season but make sure you don't pass up a future QB in this years draft. I'd even be happy to see a Kevin Kolb added to this franchise by making a trade with the Eagles.

4. Make those tough choices with our free agents and get rid of dead wood on this team. Bring in the young players and let's go forward with them.

5. FREE AGENCY...... you may have to over pay for one or two players to add to this team to help make us competitive next year. Get it done Buddy, get some solid play makers on this team . My suggestion would be to fix that defensive line first and then add from there.

Just some stupid thoughts on my part. I really miss seeing our Buffalo Bills going into the playoffs!

Ralph Wilson, if you are content with what we've had the last 10 years please go forward and sell the team. I love you man but we need a winner once again in Buffalo. I would like to see Buffalo's owners and managers be aggressive to making this a winner once again. I'm tired of being laughed at.

Frez!

Come on Buffalo Bills, it's been way to long as a bottom feeder in the NFL. It sure would be nice to make a run in the playoffs sometime soon. Make the necessary changes in the off season and make this team a competitor once again!

3. QB - draft one for the future? I'm happy with Fitz going into next season but make sure you don't pass up a future QB in this years draft. I'd even be happy to see a Kevin Kolb added to this franchise by making a trade with the Eagles.

4. Make those tough choices with our free agents and get rid of dead wood on this team. Bring in the young players and let's go forward with them.

5. FREE AGENCY...... you may have to over pay for one or two players to add to this team to help make us competitive next year. Get it done Buddy, get some solid play makers on this team . My suggestion would be to fix that defensive line first and then add from there.

Just some stupid thoughts on my part. I really miss seeing our Buffalo Bills going into the playoffs!

Ralph Wilson, if you are content with what we've had the last 10 years please go forward and sell the team. I love you man but we need a winner once again in Buffalo. I would like to see Buffalo's owners and managers be aggressive to making this a winner once again. I'm tired of being laughed at.

Frez!

Get ready to be laughed at for a while we suck!!!!!

I think a lot of what your post is about has already been implemented by Buddy & company . The guy is strait forward , tells you how it is weather you like it or not & they have a plan that i think they will stick to .

Hopefully they will do the job they were hired to do weather Ralph pressures them one way or the other , they are the football guys , Ralph is the money man , when Ralph realizes that i think we'll be a lot farther ahead !!!

But it will take time !!!!

Get ready to be laughed at for a while we suck!!!!!

Hey, thanks for joining and adding so much to the conversation.

Yea, Like we don't have enough of his type on the board already. (and if you take offense to that sentence I guess you resemble that remark.)

I am optomistic by nature but regardless(or is it irregardless? I know some of you prefer that) I am looking forward to this off season. We have our first year with the new regime behind us, and the rebuild should be accellerated this season as we should know what we have at every position and what we need. and we don't have to learn new schemes.Our rookies have a year under their belts and should contribute more in their second season. So with any luck we have an awesome draft and get a couple good free agents this year, maybe add a Wanny to the coaching staff, and we should see a fairly big improvement next season. If there is a next season.

Go BILLS!

I am afraid that Kevin Kolb will be another Rob Johnson. Hope it's not true, but to me it is way too much hype for someone that has only started a handful of games.

kevin kolb is not kool. he's barely average. or is it ckevin cobb is not cool.

fitz is better.

Frez!

im going to be honest with you. i pretty much want the same as you. the bills to be competitive again. playoff again. bla bla

here is the thing though: after sucking for so so so long. i just dont give a s*** anymore. i've kind of accepted that the bills are weak and will probably always be weak. even if they have a break out season one year, they will suck the next. kind of like the clippers. they will never ever be the next lakers. the clippers may go to the playoffs once every 10 years, but that's it. kind of sad.... but who cares ???????????

thank god im a laker fan.

fitz is better.

im going to be honest with you. i pretty much want the same as you. the bills to be competitive again. playoff again. bla bla

here is the thing though: after sucking for so so so long. i just dont give a s*** anymore. i've kind of accepted that the bills are weak and will probably always be weak. even if they have a break out season one year, they will suck the next. kind of like the clippers. they will never ever be the next lakers. the clippers may go to the playoffs once every 10 years, but that's it. kind of sad.... but who cares ???????????

So why have you wasted your time making an account on TBD, and all those 1,116 posts? I doubt you're even a Bills fan. It's because of "fans" like you teams get moved to other locations. If you think we'll suck forever, and we're the clippers of the NFL, than stop watching, and going on Bills FAN sites. Please, do us all a favour, this isnt your first stupid post. If you're just going to keep posting on how much we suck, just STOP posting all together.

fitz is better.

I hate the Lakers. And you, why are you wasting your time and ours by posting here if you don't care and have given up on the team? Move on and play kiss-kiss on a Laker fan site. (you're right about Kolb though)