Bills with second toughest schedule in 2011

Beerball

Every stinking year! Either its planned this way or we are that unlucky. I bet playing the Pats and Jets/Fish (one of them always seem to be in the playoffs but never both) has something to do with it but why the hell cant we play the NFC West? My guess is its planned.

That's a brilliant guess...

Link - Bills Schedule 2011 thru 2017

Who cares about the projected schedule...here's a novel concept...get good enough to beat NE and the Jets and they wouldn't have a 50-14 combined record. Instead we lose 59-10 to these guys, or some pathic score because we draft like crap and can't close out games!

You don't know how tough the schedule really is till you play it. Certain teams you think will be good will suck and certain teams you think will suck will be good. Don't worry about the schedule just hope the Bills have a good draft and can make some smart mid level free agent moves they will have improved themselves and that's what you really look for.

Worry about how the Bills will improve themselves rather then who they will play.

You are correct.

At the end of 2009 you would have been thrilled if your 2010 schedule had 3-13 Tampa Bay on it. However, TB ended 2010 with a 10-6 record. Was the 2010 schedule weak because TB was on it? I don't think so.

The schedule didn't make the Bills miss the playoffs for eleven straight years!

The primary reason we are at #2 and the Patriots are at # 15 is that we stink. And they're good. Math.

From the article, the record of our opponents this year (Patriots, Dolphins and Jets are counted twice since we played them twice.)

137-119-0

which equals a .535 winning percentage

Record of Patriots opponents:

129-127-0

which equals a .504 winning percentage

Now take the Patriots and Bills off of each others schedules and you have:

Bills opponents record: 109 - 115

which equals a winning percentage of .486

Patriots opponents record 121 - 103

which equals a winning percentage of .540

Facts suck. You've completely ruined a perfectly good conspiracy that the league has it out to keep the Bills down. Now, what? You expect us to face the fact that the Bills need to get better players and coaches? Thanks for nothin.

<_<

Facts suck. You've completely ruined a perfectly good conspiracy that the league has it out to keep the Bills down. Now, what? You expect us to face the fact that the Bills need to get better players and coaches? Thanks for nothin.

<_<

Which just goes to prove my point. Nobody likes Math.

Also, it's not that we need to get better. It's that the Patriots need to get worse. Much, much worse.