Bulaga

NoSaint

Why are we standing up for other teams tackles, making excuses for them and all that while we never do for our own tackles. Bell had a great year, much better then even I would have guessed but all year long all we hear on this board is how bad he is and how Fitz makes him look so good. Where is the love for our team. This thread kills me.....Go Bills.

Why are we standing up for other teams tackles, making excuses for them and all that while we never do for our own tackles. Bell had a great year, much better then even I would have guessed but all year long all we hear on this board is how bad he is and how Fitz makes him look so good. Where is the love for our team. This thread kills me.....Go Bills.

There are people on this board that wanted to draft Bulaga at 9 instead of Spiller. There have been many Bulaga threads this season. Every player that we "should have or could have drafted" gets paid homage here.

As for as the love? It went away with 11 straight years without playoffs. One wining season in the past 11. A horrendous W-3 and L-15 record in our division in the past three years. Three straight last place finishes in the AFCE. We are on our 4th coach since 2001, and our 4th GM. Heck, at least we have a GM now, right? Need I mention the drafts?

Edited by Bob in STL

There are people on this board that wanted to draft Bulaga at 9 instead of Spiller. There have been many Bulaga threads this season. Every player that we "should have or could have drafted" gets paid homage here.

As for as the love? It went away with 11 straight years without playoffs. One wining season in the past 11. A horrendous W-3 and L-15 record in our division in the past three years. Three straight last place finishes in the AFCE. We are on our 4th coach since 2001, and our 4th GM. Heck, at least we have a GM now, right? Need I mention the drafts?

Can't argue with you Bob. Many posters on this board were screaming for Branden Albert in 2008. If fact, R.Rich said point blank that he could be a very good LT or a hall of fame guard. But of course, Jauron had to select McKelvin, and if you recall, was elated after selecting him.

I cling to the hope that Mr. Wilson will leave Nix/Gailey alone in round 1 and let them build a football team. Do I think this will happen? Absolutely not, BUT, I am thinking that he will demand that they select a qb, which might not be such a bad idea.

Because the one's they do pick in the 1st Round generally suck...

Maybe that's why... B-)

Yeah, but the fans of ANY team that doesn't win the Super Bowl could complain about the teams draft "oh, if we had only drafted John Boy instead of John Doe would woulda had a better running game". It seems like one of the most common type of posts (I know the Bills have had crap drafts), and it just seems TIRED. all this crying over spilled milk. Just give the new staff a couple seasons at least, to put together a team. Whining about Ngata and Buluga, following their careers closely etc, is pointless.