Predict What Lynch Rushes For Against The Saints

Did you read that article on PFT? Some fFO guy for an anonomous team said they would have given up a 3rd for Lynch if they had known he was on the block. Good move nix. <_<

It's not like Lynch being on the block was a secret. Either this "anonomous" FO guy is pretty bad at what he does, or that story has little substance.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you're right - take away his one good run, and the Seahawks lose. Big deal.

Wow, one HELL of a supposition.

3 x 3.56 = 10.68

First down = 10

10.68 > 10

result = win

What about 3 x 3.8 = 11.4? That's like SUPER win and those were CJ's numbers.

Nix haters: it was a great run, an AWESOME run, THE LONGEST RUN OF LYNCH'S CAREER and I was a proud Bills fan watching it. But Lynch has had less than 5 runs like that in 57 games since 2007. Yawn.

Edited by The Big Cat

What about 3 x 3.8 = 11.4? That's like SUPER win and those were CJ's numbers.

Nix haters: it was a great run, an AWESOME run, THE LONGEST RUN OF LYNCH'S CAREER and I was a proud Bills fan watching it. But Lynch has had less than 5 runs like that in 57 games since 2007. Yawn.

Let it be known to anyone that cares, I am a Nix fan, not a Nix hater.

However, I did not agree with the Lynch trade for a forth round pick, a pick that is now a minimum of 25th in the forth rd.

Personally, I thought we should have received a 3rd, or a forth and fifth for him.

Let it be known to anyone that cares, I am a Nix fan, not a Nix hater.

However, I did not agree with the Lynch trade for a forth round pick, a pick that is now a minimum of 25th in the forth rd.

Personally, I thought we should have received a 3rd, or a forth and fifth for him.

yeah but that 4th round pick will be the pick that puts the Bills into the SB! :rolleyes:

Adam Schefter reports that the the Bills get a second pick in the Lynch trade and is a sixth rounder in 2012 that can go to a 5th based on Lynch’s productivity.

Take away his one good run, he ran for 64 yards on 18 carries. 3.56 ypc, a DOMINATING performance. <_<

Yeah, take away one of the greatest runs in playoff history, where he strapped his team to his back and singlehandedly won the game for his team, and he was merely average.

He won his super underdog team a PLAYOFF game. What a hater. The sour grapes just ooze out from you, sir.

Take away his one good run, he ran for 64 yards on 18 carries. 3.56 ypc, a DOMINATING performance. <_<

That was a "good" run huh? Good? Lol, go drink your haterade and watch CJ Spillers Clemson highlight reels. That was an AMAZING run. One of the best efforts I've ever seen on a footbal field. And it was in the 4th quarter of a playoff game vs the defending super bowl champions. Congrats Beastmode, a great effort

Not any less dumber than your asinine supposition. Face it, the Bills got ripped off on the Lynch deal so we can keep an aging RB who will probably be half as effective as he was this year (considering the injuries are already mounting up) and a gadget RB who barely had any touches this year.

Taking Spiller was stupid, trading Lynch was even dumber. But you keep telling yourself that Lynch's character is questionable and he'll keep winning playoff games showing the heart of a champion.

Not any less dumber than your asinine supposition. Face it, the Bills got ripped off on the Lynch deal so we can keep an aging RB who will probably be half as effective as he was this year (considering the injuries are already mounting up) and a gadget RB who barely had any touches this year.

Taking Spiller was stupid, trading Lynch was even dumber. But you keep telling yourself that Lynch's character is questionable and he'll keep winning playoff games showing the heart of a champion.

You're right. Teams love throwing 1st rounders for rbs who average 3.5 ypc & have 2 strikes against them. Plus, Lynch is a big skier & I'm not talking about Holiday Valley either.

He is a ticking time bomb who is very average. One run doesn't change all of his warts.