American Idol Season 10

ajzepp

This would never have happened if the judges had any balls. All they do is praise every one of those kids. They claimed each one of them killed it the other night and I say bull%*^#! The people who vote hear this also. From now on I'll be watching Survivor on Weds (no channel flippng) & BBT/Rules of Engagement on Thu. Sorry AI you lost this viewer.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would never have happened if the judges had any balls. All they do is praise every one of those kids. They claimed each one of them killed it the other night and I say bull%*^#! The people who vote hear this also. From now on I'll be watching Survivor on Weds (no channel flippng) & BBT/Rules of Engagement on Thu. Sorry AI you lost this viewer.

Hilarious.

Judging is horrible this season. No one criticizes a thing. Lauren looked horrific. HORRIFIC. Hair. Clothing. Just awful. Then she sings a song about the struggles of being an experienced woman? She's 15 Ffs. Not one criticism.

Durban was worse. He's creepy slowed down. The arrangement was painful. He did not sing well and Lamberted several times in a gorgeous song.

Jacob is an ass. Man in the Mirror over Let's get it on for moral reasons? Grow up. People get it on. That's part of life. Michael Jackson is not exactly true north on a moral compass either.

Rock and Roll night. No one rocked.Worst show of the season. Will.I.Am added not a single useful piece of advice. It's clear someone guides his musical hand.

i kinda see what you're talking about. but i dont agree with all of it.

lauren may have not looked hot to you, but her hair did! IF YOU LIKE THE ROCKER HAIR DO. that's what it was. i thought she had the best hair of the night. the outfit was not that cool. it made her body look not so hot.

i think jacob was scared of lets get it on. but thats me

durban did mellow that song a little too mellow for my taste. it was just ok.

willIam is very talented. i totally disagree there too.

kinda like stefano. will told him TAKE A PAUSE before the last WHEN A MAN LOVES A WOMAN part. did stefano do it? no. willIAM fault? no.

the judging. i kinda agree there too. but not all the time. jlo is spot on sometimes. to me. she has the experience and she's trying to help

where do i see the discrepancy? why are they praising scotty as the next sinatra, elvis, whitney, or whatever. his moves look so stupid. he holds his mic horizontally. its not a violin. its a mic. hold it vertically dummy.

I think it was the prior weeks of ballads. Good voice, but very boring. No personality....thus, little connection. Actually, came across as a little bit pompous. Just my opinion.

pompous? really? i thought she was kinda humble.

oh well. i think she didnt get votes cuz she didnt move her body or really dance. her "uptempo" song was not that uptempo to me. now tina turner's proud mary. that is uptempo! she should have done that.

i would tell my wife. how come she doesnt move that ass?

maybe a lot of people thought she was already saved, hence vote for someone else. that could be a reason too. maybe?

:o

:censored: :censored: :censored:

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont worry about her aj. i think she will be all right. if not in music, in movies, tv, or somewhere.

i bet the next time we see her she's on some mtv show acting crazy as hell. everyone will wonder why she was not like that on idol.

dont worry about her aj. i think she will be all right. if not in music, in movies, tv, or somewhere.

i bet the next time we see her she's on some mtv show acting crazy as hell. everyone will wonder why she was not like that on idol.

I don't know how true it is, but I heard that that Jimmy guy who is on the show ever week has already signed Pia to a deal.

Stefano escapes again!!!

And Paul is eliminated?!?! :doh: :doh: :doh:

Guess I should not be surprised. Paul's style was not going to get him votes from the children who watch the show. A shame too, Paul had real talent and a different way of singing, it's obvious that people(children) did not "get him".

Stefano escapes again!!!

Guess I should not be surprised. Paul's style was not going to get him votes from the children who watch the show. A shame too, Paul had real talent and a different way of singing, it's obvious that people(children) did not "get him".

I liked Paul during HOllywood week, but he's done nothing for me at all since the live eliminations started.

Stefano been crappin himself on the verge of elimination the last few weeks lol

Stefano escapes again!!!

I am the oldest person posting in this thread. Paul was horrible most weeks except last. This week's train wreck was the end of the line. Maybe a wardrobe change could have saved him until next week but he was going soon.

Stefano escapes again!!!

Buh-bye, Paul. I'll miss your shiny white teeth and your Rod Stewart voice. :(

P.S. Bet he cuts an album at some point. I'll buy it. :thumbsup:

Stefano escapes again!!!

im a fan of stefano and haley. so it was fine by me.

lauren is climbing my love charts.

paul went out in style. that rod song really fit him well. he should have done rod stewart songs all the time. lol.

I liked Paul during HOllywood week, but he's done nothing for me at all since the live eliminations started.

Stefano been crappin himself on the verge of elimination the last few weeks lol

my girl haley was plain as can be. but how good can you be to "call me" you gotta say that part like 107 times. plain song. plain performance. prior to this week, she was on a roll!

stefano was really good to me this week. i like that boyz to men song.

actually a lot of people are hating on stefano. however, he currently fits the bill of a modern pop artist right now. like it or not.

Buh-bye, Paul. I'll miss your shiny white teeth and your Rod Stewart voice. :(

P.S. Bet he cuts an album at some point. I'll buy it. :thumbsup:

they all usually do. most people dont buy.

You know, Clipp, I wasn't crazy about Casey's or Haley's performance on Wed night, but that jazzy duet they did on the results show was AWESOME. I agree with what Randy said...forget the pop style stuff and go for a Norah Jones type of vibe instead. Haley has that sultry, smokey voice that sounds SO good with that style of music.

It was also great to see Kelly Clarkson back on the show...I've always liked her and I'm glad she's attained the success she has.

Lauren is really starting to get back in touch with her personality again. Not sure what happened for a few weeks there, but she became much more reserved and seemingly insecure about her performances. The last two weeks she's gotten back to her confident self, and she's in it to win it once again :thumbsup:

You know, Clipp, I wasn't crazy about Casey's or Haley's performance on Wed night, but that jazzy duet they did on the results show was AWESOME. I agree with what Randy said...forget the pop style stuff and go for a Norah Jones type of vibe instead. Haley has that sultry, smokey voice that sounds SO good with that style of music.

It was also great to see Kelly Clarkson back on the show...I've always liked her and I'm glad she's attained the success she has.

Lauren is really starting to get back in touch with her personality again. Not sure what happened for a few weeks there, but she became much more reserved and seemingly insecure about her performances. The last two weeks she's gotten back to her confident self, and she's in it to win it once again :thumbsup:

I know what happened with Lauren. She was sick for a while there. She is well now and we see the difference.

I know what happened with Lauren. She was sick for a while there. She is well now and we see the difference.

Oh okay, well I'm glad she's got her mojo back now...she's got a really good chance of winning the whole thing, IMO. :thumbsup:

her back or her butt? man its big now!

haley putting it down like always. she is so pretty.

and lauren is not looking too bad herself. her makeup yesterday was elite. premium.

rocker guy was good too.

jacob could have killed that song. my favorite luther song too. he was off melody during most of the song..... oh well.

country boy was horrible. im so glad randy called him boring. thank you jlo for finally telling him he needed to do more. i fast forwared most of it. song choice also horrible. hold the mic the proper way. its not a cool signature move. it makes you look stupid.

stefano did ok. still like him though.

haley putting it down like always. she is so pretty.

and lauren is not looking too bad herself. her makeup yesterday was elite. premium.

rocker guy was good too.

jacob could have killed that song. my favorite luther song too. he was off melody during most of the song..... oh well.

country boy was horrible. im so glad randy called him boring. thank you jlo for finally telling him he needed to do more. i fast forwared most of it. song choice also horrible. hold the mic the proper way. its not a cool signature move. it makes you look stupid.

stefano did ok. still like him though.

I give Scotty the fast forward treatment now too...the guy sounds the same every week to me. I don't understand the love affair with this kid at all.

James KILLED that Muse song, man...I loved that performance...Durbin POWER BABY!!!

I enjoyed Haley and Lauren, and I thought Jacob was just okay. The guy just seems a bit self-absorbed to me and I don't really care much for the whole "diva" mentality...especially in a gay dude lol.

Stefano and Casey were good...nothing special, though, IMO.

Was nice to see Pia back :wub:

I give Scotty the fast forward treatment now too...the guy sounds the same every week to me. I don't understand the love affair with this kid at all.

James KILLED that Muse song, man...I loved that performance...Durbin POWER BABY!!!

I enjoyed Haley and Lauren, and I thought Jacob was just okay. The guy just seems a bit self-absorbed to me and I don't really care much for the whole "diva" mentality...especially in a gay dude lol.

Stefano and Casey were good...nothing special, though, IMO.

Was nice to see Pia back :wub:

I'm with you on that ajzepp, I've listened/watched Durbins rendition of uprising about a dozen times now and love it more and more each time :thumbsup:

I'm with you on that ajzepp, I've listened/watched Durbins rendition of uprising about a dozen times now and love it more and more each time :thumbsup:

haha, I just ordered the Muse album off of Amazon because I enjoyed that song so much :thumbsup:

Right choice. Next is Jacob.

Casey's grittier version of that song was a better take than Maroon 5's. He's the only guy this season with instrumental chops--kind of sad as there were a few last year (ironically, wasn't last year's guitar guy named Casey too?). The girls were solid. Durbin was great though I wonder why he gets so much help with the choreography that others seem not to. Scotty is the same every week but is going to be the easiest person to sell. The US will eat up that country voice once he starts making records.