What an Absolute Embaressment

box0life

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All our starters? Fitz was out. That is a big difference, as we discovered.

The Jets second and third string QBs both scored on us.

Meanwhile our starting offense (2nd string QB and other injuries, but except for Fitz the best we could field) could not manage even a field goal against a defense that didn't even dress their top 2 corners or top 2 safeties. And the Jets offense didn't dress either of their top 2 running backs, and their starting QB handed off a couple times then took the rest of the day off. Not to mention others that played a little then rested the remainder of the game. And our starting defense and offense still got abused.

Pathetic is putting it mildly. But, at least no one can now think this team is "better than their record" and Nix/Gailey can get to work making sure this bad of a team does not disgrace Bills fans again next season. At least that is my hope.

Edited by CodeMonkey

I'll admit I wanted them to lose today, but I wanted to see some improvement from some of the young players. What I say was a bunch of guys with no heart, no talent, and no pride what so ever. This is a starting defense absolutely being manhandled by second and third string players. We need a new defensive coordinator and whole sale changes on this defense. I saw very little talent on the field today on either side of the ball. I watched an offensive line get blown up by scrubs all day.

It makes me sick to my stomach watching Jets players and coaches literally laughing at the Bills today.

Only one player showed up today and that was Jarius Byrd and he made several mistakes today also but at least he made some plays. Too bad he was non-existent the whole rest of the season.

I can't believe these players and coaches get paid for that performance.

I am embarressed once again to be a Bills fan.

I wouldnt be to embarassed about this one game..I would just be embarrased that Im a Bills fan..And actually I wouldnt be embarassed at all..The one who should be embarrased is Ralph Wilson for putting a horrible product out there...I couldnt live with myself unless I was absolutely hardened inside to all emotions...What a joke of an owner..

Nothing to get worked up about!!! I have a lot of Jets fans as friends and I have to listen to their mockery of the Bills all off season. I go to work everyday and I have to perform to the best of my abilities. These players and coaches show up to work and it looks as if they don't even care how they perform. Absolutely brutal.

The scary thing is, I'm already worried that they will screw up the first pick in the draft.

Nothing to get worked up about? When your starters get their ass handed to them by special teamers and third stringers when do you get worked up. The jets coaches and players were laughing so hard at our clown players. They did everything but pull down their pants and moon us. The last to weeks have put things into prespective very clearly. We have a long long ways to go. Time to blow this team up.

I love how every one who is embarrassed, or whatever by the way the Bills are playing is told to shoot themselves.

Just because you are down on your team, does not mean its the end of the world. And really it's quite rude to tell someone to kill themselves.

The Bills are performing worse and worse it seems, every year... and yet the fans are told to go shoot themselves, love it.

Stay classy, Buffalo.

Even a 4-12 team started its second string, in a MEANINGLESS game.

THIS gets you all bummed out?

Lighten up, Francis...once you get out of Jr. High, youll gain a bit of perspective.

...Anyone who touches me, or my things, I'll kill ya...

I wouldnt be to embarassed about this one game..I would just be embarrased that Im a Bills fan..And actually I wouldnt be embarassed at all..The one who should be embarrased is Ralph Wilson for putting a horrible product out there...I couldnt live with myself unless I was absolutely hardened inside to all emotions...What a joke of an owner..

that's the problem...he hasn't been embarrassed by this quality of play for over 50 years yet posters here are up in arms if he's called a loser. he and they are they only ones with cause for embarrassment.

Edited by birdog1960

The Jets second and third string QBs both scored on us.

Meanwhile our starting offense (2nd string QB and other injuries, but except for Fitz the best we could field) could not manage even a field goal against a defense that didn't even dress their top 2 corners or top 2 safeties. And the Jets offense didn't dress either of their top 2 running backs, and their starting QB handed off a couple times then took the rest of the day off. Not to mention others that played a little then rested the remainder of the game. And our starting defense and offense still got abused.

Pathetic is putting it mildly. But, at least no one can now think this team is "better than their record" and Nix/Gailey can get to work making sure this bad of a team does not disgrace Bills fans again next season. At least that is my hope.

Hmm, you don't think some of those "other injuries" contributed at least in part? Come on now, we were already down to 3 UDFA at WR. David Nelson and Donald Jones were both out for this meaningless game with a back-up QB with little to no NFL experience in the game.

Get off the ledge. Yes, I was as disappointed as everyone else to lose the New England game the way we did (actually bought tickets!) but I'm glad to take the higher pick, all things considered. It doesn't matter how competitive you look against the Jets' scrubs.

fitz was out....who cares!!!! Jets beat the piss out of us with a 2nd and 3rd string QB and with a 3rd string RB and not to mention some of the jets OL didn't play!

what's the excuse when the jets didn't even have revis or cromartie? We played against 2nd rate CB's too...

just too many excuses for this team and tired of it! Just shows our depth on the Bills is clearly not as good as our divisional opponents.

The excuse for the offense is that even though they had no crom and revis, we had THREE receivers, THREE! A 7th rd pick and fa's. PLUS a 7th rd ROOK at qb, WTF did you expect!?!?

Edited by Dopey

The last 2 weeks have shown the Bills have very little talent.

It might take 2 years before this team is ready to play for the playoffs.

I have been a fan almost all my life,this is the worse team on Defense is have seen them put on the field.

It was bad, the whole year on D. I would not be mad at all if they went all D in the draft next yr in the draft.

Lets go with Fitz next year. Get the D right please Buddy.

Hmm, you don't think some of those "other injuries" contributed at least in part? Come on now, we were already down to 3 UDFA at WR. David Nelson and Donald Jones were both out for this meaningless game with a back-up QB with little to no NFL experience in the game.

Get off the ledge. Yes, I was as disappointed as everyone else to lose the New England game the way we did (actually bought tickets!) but I'm glad to take the higher pick, all things considered. It doesn't matter how competitive you look against the Jets' scrubs.

Well reasoned. It's been kind of lost in all the shuffle, but this team is once again decimated by injuries. No offense should be counted on to score points when only one of your top five WRs is healthy. Starting C out, a who's who of misfits out on the right side of the line. Yes our defense sucked today, but this is hardly a news flash. Look to the draft and have dreams of Fairley and Bowers. This game meant nothing.

I saw a game tuesday night where a WR played QB and his crappy team destroyed the Eagles.

I saw a game tuesday night where a WR played QB and his crappy team destroyed the Eagles.

I saw a game a few weeks ago where a certain HOF QB got knocked out and if he had played, I felt much more comfortable winning then when his backup was in the game.

These last two weeks have been disgraceful, and have negated any kind of belief that this team has made any real improvement this year.

I agree. We 'should have' theoretically kept this close as we did against solid teams, considering the jets started their second stringers.

The only factor that should have worked against us today, was the fact that our back-up QB(s) were starting. ----It's hard to believe that worked against us in the form of 31 points and 5 ints.

I'll admit I wanted them to lose today, but I wanted to see some improvement from some of the young players. What I say was a bunch of guys with no heart, no talent, and no pride what so ever. This is a starting defense absolutely being manhandled by second and third string players. We need a new defensive coordinator and whole sale changes on this defense. I saw very little talent on the field today on either side of the ball. I watched an offensive line get blown up by scrubs all day.

It makes me sick to my stomach watching Jets players and coaches literally laughing at the Bills today.

Only one player showed up today and that was Jarius Byrd and he made several mistakes today also but at least he made some plays. Too bad he was non-existent the whole rest of the season.

I can't believe these players and coaches get paid for that performance.

I am embarressed once again to be a Bills fan.

You should be embarrassed by your spelling. Just kidding, but I agree with your post, last week and this week were embarrassing. I too am glad they lost, hopefully the cards fall right and we get the #2 pick.

Nothing to get worked up about!!! I have a lot of Jets fans as friends and I have to listen to their mockery of the Bills all off season. I go to work everyday and I have to perform to the best of my abilities. These players and coaches show up to work and it looks as if they don't even care how they perform. Absolutely brutal.

The scary thing is, I'm already worried that they will screw up the first pick in the draft.

Grow some b***s.