Bills Need Better Front Office

Owen

It is my opinion we will see more of the same from the Bills Front Office... This offseason we will see more of our better players let go for the same old reasons, only to play well for other teams. This leaves more holes for the F.O. to fill. We have not had a good draft in many years including the last one. Free agency has been a joke, acquiring other teams poor hand offs... I believe the Bills need to get a lot stronger in the Front Office. Buddy Nix did not have a good draft. Spiller, Troup and Carrington did not by any way set the team on fire. Why did they keep Maybin and McCargo even on the team ? A lot of second guessing can be done and will continue until Wilson really puts someone incharge who can control the ship. I am beginning to feel it may be too late for him to do it or even if he wants to do it...

If the Bills are ever going to get better....It will start in the front office.

This just in: Ralph Wilson brings AFL team to Buffalo.

In all seriousness, the Bills are a dysfunctional and inept organization. Nix has been unimpressive having one draft and FA signing period to try to improve the team. Is the offense better this year because of Gailey or because Edwards got dumped. Expect more Patriot thumpings for the forseable future.

It is my opinion we will see more of the same from the Bills Front Office... This offseason we will see more of our better players let go for the same old reasons, only to play well for other teams. This leaves more holes for the F.O. to fill. We have not had a good draft in many years including the last one. Free agency has been a joke, acquiring other teams poor hand offs... I believe the Bills need to get a lot stronger in the Front Office. Buddy Nix did not have a good draft. Spiller, Troup and Carrington did not by any way set the team on fire. Why did they keep Maybin and McCargo even on the team ? A lot of second guessing can be done and will continue until Wilson really puts someone incharge who can control the ship. I am beginning to feel it may be too late for him to do it or even if he wants to do it...

Bottom Line Fire Modrak!!!!!!!!!!!!! This team needs to get the draft right !!! How many years has this guy got it wrong???

Bottom Line Fire Modrak!!!!!!!!!!!!! This team needs to get the draft right !!! How many years has this guy got it wrong???

Thank you.

The lone constant in all of this is Modrak.

How he continually gets a free pass is beyond me. Donahoe is gone. Levy is gone. Guy is gone.

Why does Modrak remain?

I say this to the fans who keep posting this stuff

As long as Ralph is alive this is the group you are going to have. You can either accept that fact or root for another team.....those are your two choices. I know that sounds harsh but that is the fact.......I hate when people complain about things that are not going to change.

The best you can hope for is that the guy that has the owners ear....Buddy Nix.....can make a good enough pitch for players that can improve this team.

Those are the facts......

This is an awesome thread!!! It is in just in time to qualify for "Thread of the Year."

It should win in a landslide...unless one of other 4,323,576 threads that say the exact same **** that have been started this year win.

Our fanbase has been beaten into a pathetic, pessimistic, blubbering, chicken little, cry babies. The 12th Man needs a !@#$ing tampoon.

I agree

I think SDS should put up a poll where we could vote for our favorite posters to run the team

Our fanbase has been beaten into a pathetic, pessimistic, blubbering, chicken little, cry babies. The 12th Man needs a !@#$ing tampoon.

Sorry, got to ask....what's a "tampoon"?

I'm thinking it's maybe when a Tampa football writer pokes fun at his team (Tampa + Lampoon = Tampoon)

Or could it be a new kitchen utensil? Tamping tool + Spoon = Tampoon?

We now return you to your regularly scheduled whinefest.

(Want cheese with that?)

I say this to the fans who keep posting this stuff

As long as Ralph is alive this is the group you are going to have.  You can either accept that fact or root for another team.....those are your two choices.  I know that sounds harsh but that is the fact.......I hate when people complain about things that are not going to change.

The best you can hope for is that the guy that has the owners ear....Buddy Nix.....can make a good enough pitch for players that can improve this team.

Those are the facts......

ah ..  the great enabler speaks

blind homers should buy their tickets and merchandise, shut up and be happy Buffalo has a team in the NFL 

ah ..  the great enabler speaks

blind homers should buy their tickets and merchandise, shut up and be happy Buffalo has a team in the NFL 

I didnt say that....I said that it does no good to sit on a message board and whine about something that is not going to change unless the ownership changes.

People can either accept that.....root for another team.....or hope that the people Wilson chooses get something right. And if you dont feel like buying tickets or bills merchandise then dont.....but dont sit there and whine over something that is NOT going to change. I myself liked bringing in Nix and then Whaley......not for their GM prowess but because Nix knows how to draft and Whaley comes from a team that also biulds through the draft and does not use free agency a great deal to biuld a team.....something the bills will most certainly do.

Bills front office? better than it was but still not good- our problem is we are in a division with one of the three best run teams in the NFL and the other two while not run by geniuses have an advantage in money and market desirability- my big hope is getting an impact defensive player in the first round, I mean really the Bills percentage of first round busts is starting to get to the point where it looks like conspiracy- just random chance should have given us more impact players among our 1st round picks this decade.