Tentative 2011 Opponents (Assuming there's a 2011 season)

calbear

Assuming there's no lockout, the Bills would play the following teams next season. An * denotes the teams are locked into playing one another regardless of the next weeks' outcomes.

KC*

SD*

OAK*

DEN*

PHI*

NYG*

WAS*

DAL*

CIN

HOU

NYJ* x 2

MIA* x 2

NE* x 2

I forget the part of the formula that dictates home vs. away, so if anyone knows that feel free to post it.

The combined winning percentage of these opponents is 0.533.

http://www.scgffl.com/nfl_schedules/2011_nfl_sched.htm

@KC, @SD, @NYG, @Dallas (rumor is possible Thanksgiving day game) @AFC North 4th place, so @Cin

I might have read that chart wrong but if you look at the SD line it says they play Buff "away" and if you look at the Buff line it says SD "away" which is right? Did I look at it wrong? I am working so I am using my iPhone and don't have the time to stare at it...

And if they play 18 games, the other road game would be 4th place AFC South (currently Houston).

Been to NYG, NYJ, MIA, DAL, CIN, SD, HOU. So looks like my away game will be NE or KC.

KC it is :)

KC has the best tailgating (besides Rich Wilson Stadium) in the NFL.

Had a blast.

The parking lot was filled at 7am and the team stunk.

Now they're good so I imagine it will be an even crazier tailgate.

You'll have a blast.

Great fans, great BBQ. Check out Jack Stacks and Arthur Murry's (sp?)

And if they play 18 games, the other road game would be 4th place AFC South (currently Houston).

Been to NYG, NYJ, MIA, DAL, CIN, SD, HOU. So looks like my away game will be NE or KC.

If Houston is a possibility I will consider going there also

I might have read that chart wrong but if you look at the SD line it says they play Buff "away" and if you look at the Buff line it says SD "away" which is right? Did I look at it wrong? I am working so I am using my iPhone and don't have the time to stare at it...

I looked again and it is wrong.... It says the Denver game is a home game for both teams.....

If Houston is a possibility I will consider going there also

I looked again and it is wrong.... It says the Denver game is a home game for both teams.....

We played AFC West in 2008 and that was @Denver and @Kansas City

So that means 2011 is at @Oakland and @San Diego

This one looks correct:

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedules/nfl_future_afce.htm

Sorry Jay its @OAK instead of @KC

My bad.

We played AFC West in 2008 and that was @Denver and @Kansas City

So that means 2011 is at @Oakland and @San Diego

This one looks correct:

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedules/nfl_future_afce.htm

Sorry Jay its @OAK instead of @KC

My bad.

Read what he wrote:

"THE NFL ANNOUNCED that in future years, teams will travel to either Kansas City and San Diego OR to Oakland and Denver when playing the entire AFC West, and to San Francisco and Arizona OR to Seattle and St. Louis when playing the entire NFC West. The actual matchups have not yet been announced, so AFC West and NFC West opponents are subject to change."

So, his projections based on 2008 are not going to happen.

Had a blast.

You'll have a blast.

Since they were AT KC this yr, should mean it's in B-lo in 2011, right?

I went to that KC game too, real impressed w/ it. one loud stadium!!

Also went to Jack Stacks, and saw Wang, Howard & someone else i didnt recognize.

http://www.scgffl.com/nfl_schedules/2011_nfl_sched.htm

@KC, @SD, @NYG, @Dallas (rumor is possible Thanksgiving day game) @AFC North 4th place, so @Cin

That's one thing that I don't understand...why would the Bills have to go to KC when we went to KC this year?

In all fairness to parity, shouldn't the better team (KC) have to travel to the lesser team's home?

I've always hated this. Teams like Tampa and San Fran never come to Buffalo.

Since they were AT KC this yr, should mean it's in B-lo in 2011, right?

not necessarily, if the K.C. game is from divisional rotation, then it depends on where the game was played three years ago. this year's game was from where we finished.

No way they put this Bills team on Thankgiving. You can forget that drunken stupor! :rolleyes:

Yeah Because Thanksgiving games are filled with great matchups and thrilling games. :thumbsup:

CBS has the Dallas Thanksgiving game in 2011. That usually means they'll schedule an AFC team.

There are two AFC teams that play in Dallas in 2011. Buffalo Bills and Miami Dolphins.

Edited by Why So Serious?

Yeah Because Thanksgiving games are filled with great matchups and thrilling games. :thumbsup:

CBS has the Dallas Thanksgiving game in 2011. That usually means they'll schedule an AFC team.

There are two AFC teams that play in Dallas in 2011. Buffalo Bills and Miami Dolphins.

Then it will be the Miami Fish, book it. More popular team with a better record.

Had a blast.

You'll have a blast.

For ribs my vote goes to Oklahoma Joe's. Jack Stacks is good and has a great variety of Q. Had outstanding BBQ lamb ribs there, but I still prefer OK Joes.

Then it will be the Miami Fish, book it. More popular team with a better record.

Who is an easier out on paper that will make all the home fans feel better?

Did you ever think of that?

The concept of the Bills having no shot to play a national televised game is strange.

Well - I hope we are at Oakland, since I'm local!

However, I also hope it's late enough in the season where Oakland's irrelevant and hopefully we're not. That's the only way I'd feel safe going to a game there!!

At Denver would be a fun road-trip, though. I saw them play there in '95 (we lost 22-7) in the old Mile High, but the Genny Cream Ale before the game helped make it all okay...