Back to reality

Pirate Angel

This but whipping just solidified what we have been posting all season, we got a couple of W's against some awful teams and lost some of our senses

- We still need a QB..Fitz is a very good backup but none the less a backup

- our defense cant stop the run

- our defense cant rush the passer

- our oline, although improving still needs help

- a Tight End is almost a forgoten position in Buffalo

On a positive note D. Bell has not been seen getting thrown into the backfield in awhile and CJ Spiller is starting to emerge as a playmaker

Edited by pmr78

This but whipping just solidified what we have been posting all season, we got a couple of W's against some awful teams and lost some of our senses

- We still need a QB..Fitz is a very good backup but none the less a backup

- our defense cant stop the run

- our defense cant rush the passer

- our oline, although improving still needs help

- a Tight End is almost a forgoten position in Buffalo

On a positive note D. Bell has not been seen getting thrown into the backfield in awhile and CJ Spiller is starting to emerge as a playmaker

I wouldn't consider CJ Spiller fumbling twice today as being a playmaker. I honestly didn't see anything from this game that I would call "positive". It was downright embarassing.

Agreed this game showed us the difference between not being the worse team in the NFL and being a good team.

We could use a better QB but unless you have a deep conviction that a QB in the draft is a franchise guy you get the best defensive player in the draft.

We need a couple pass rushers, God smiling on us would be Merriman returning to his days of being a sack machine and getting Fairley in the draft. Moats and Carrington continuing to improve and picking up David Harris in FA.

We are in desperate need of a TE and we still need a better RT - Kevin Boss TE and Jared Gaither OT would look good in those spots

now the sad thing is even if the Bills have a brilliant off-season they are still probable two steps behind NE.

I just don't get it !!! Last week against a team that the defense was ranked something like #4 in the league we were able to put up 16 points on them but this week with the Pats not even in the top ten in D we can do no better than 3 points .

After the first game i thought putting up 30 on them was pretty darn good and with an improved D & O line this might be our chance to have a bit of redemption .

But as it goes if this is a measuring stick to see how far we've come this year we really need a bunch more work & additions in key places !!!!

I just don't get it !!! Last week against a team that the defense was ranked something like #4 in the league we were able to put up 16 points on them but this week with the Pats not even in the top ten in D we can do no better than 3 points .

After the first game i thought putting up 30 on them was pretty darn good and with an improved D & O line this might be our chance to have a bit of redemption .

But as it goes if this is a measuring stick to see how far we've come this year we really need a bunch more work & additions in key places !!!!

Any D looks great when you gift wrap the ball 5 times, Not sure why Chan abandoned the run after Andy Levitres offsides late in the first quarter.

Any D looks great when you gift wrap the ball 5 times, Not sure why Chan abandoned the run after Andy Levitres offsides late in the first quarter.

He actually abandoned it before that non-play. Levitre's false start was on a 1st & 10 with an empty backfield.

He's abandoned it all season long. It's been my biggest grievance with Chan and the offensive play calling... he's as pass happy as Martz or Gibride have ever been.