The Official Gameday Thread: Patriots* at the Bills

BuffaloBill

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not letting us start new threads during the game? The fckin games over !!! Moderators can unlock the other threads now. :thumbdown:

Can't you wait another 10 minutes to start a dozen and one threads complaining about how bad the Bills are?

Hmm... looks like fitz is still in the game. Smart move Chan...when you're 4-10, soon to be 4-11, why would you want to see what kind of players you have on your team for next year.

I just don't get this - so Broham comes in and lights it up with us down by 8,000. What does that prove? We need a young QB with some potential in Buffalo and judging by the fact that he hasn't had a shot yet, I'm guessing Broham ain't him...

I just don't get this - so Broham comes in and lights it up with us down by 8,000. What does that prove? We need a young QB with some potential in Buffalo and judging by the fact that he hasn't had a shot yet, I'm guessing Broham ain't him...

True, and if he sucks against presumably pats 2nd stringers you know he sucks and you can cut him and develop another QB. The point is, that you know what you have in fitz after watching him for 3 qtrs and how many regular season games. You haven't seen anything from Brohm this season.

Whats the point of Keeping fitz in? Because he's having such a great game?