TSN Power Ranking Is Idiotic

Not because they have the Bills at 30--no one thinks they are that bad anymore--but more so because of the explanation:

"QB Tim Tebow ran well (78 yards, one TD on eight carries), but struggled passing (8-of-16 for 138 yards) in his first NFL start. Who would have guessed?

Key Injuries: C Geoff Hangartner (knee), WR Lee Evans (ankle)."

http://www.tsn.ca/fantasy_news/rankings/nfl/

At least they were aware enough to know that Hangartner and Evans play for Buffalo and are injured.

Not because they have the Bills at 30--no one thinks they are that bad anymore--but more so because of the explanation:

"QB Tim Tebow ran well (78 yards, one TD on eight carries), but struggled passing (8-of-16 for 138 yards) in his first NFL start. Who would have guessed?

At least they were aware enough to know that Hangartner and Evans play for Buffalo and are injured.

They nust still think that the Bills were "terribly heartbroken" that they couldn't draft Tim Tebow! Their ranking of 30 is equally ridiculous. I think anywhere between 20-25 is fair. Powerankings in my mind are a snapshot of the NFL at a certain point of time. C'mon, they are 4-2 in the last six, and a drop away from beating Pittsburgh!

The Bills' unwillingness to utilize Tebow has cost them all year. Finally, someone had the nerve to say it. Genius!

Now if they would only let Adrian Peterson carry the ball more.

Well said. Shanahan is doing a really crappy job calling their plays, too.

I think the people who do those rankings are likely 25 year old interns .... really !

I usually look at the Jeff Sagarin rankins for most sports ... done by computer ... maybe not perferct but find them a LOT closer.

Bills are #24, just ahead of Washington, Cinny, St. Louis. They are just behind Cleveland, Detroit, Oakland and Minnisota (within 3 points either way)

The first 14 games are not as important as this Sunday .. would be a great game to win ...and a great way to bust the NE hot air balloon !!

GO BILLS !

I usually look at the Jeff Sagarin rankins for most sports ... done by computer ... maybe not perferct but find them a LOT closer.

Bills are #24, just ahead of Washington, Cinny, St. Louis. They are just behind Cleveland, Detroit, Oakland and Minnisota (within 3 points either way)

What is the computer's opinion of how the Bills are using Tebow, this year?

I think the people who do those rankings are likely 25 year old interns .... really !

The first 14 games are not as important as this Sunday .. would be a great game to win ...and a great way to bust the NE hot air balloon !!

GO BILLS !

Thank gosh Cowher was able to get Shanny as his OC. It's been a rough year, but I have faith in how he's got the team playing now.

I'm convinced that next year we'll crush our arch rival St. Louis and win the NFC South.

Eh, Canadians. What do you expect?

PTR

Eh, Canadians. What do you expect?

PTR

It's Canadian eh? and as a Canadian I'm ashamed that this idiot is allowed to express his opinion. In Canada though nobody pays attention to TSN outside of the Toronto area. I bet this moron would be able to tell you what Mats Sundin had for breakfast on any specific day but obviously isn't smart enough to know which team Tebow plays for.

Go Bills!

what he said about Denver

Denver Broncos3-11-0

What's happened to QB Kyle Orton? In the last two weeks, he's completed 40.6% of his passes for 283 yards with zero touchdowns and three interceptions. Early in the season, he was going for 300 yards consistently.

Key Injuries: FS Brian Dawkins (knee).

It's Canadian eh? and as a Canadian I'm ashamed that this idiot is allowed to express his opinion. In Canada though nobody pays attention to TSN outside of the Toronto area. I bet this moron would be able to tell you what Mats Sundin had for breakfast on any specific day but obviously isn't smart enough to know which team Tebow plays for.

Go Bills!

And it takes a special kind of moron to not realize it was just an editing error that resulted in Denver's caption being listed in Buffalo's slot, which was right above it. What did Denver's caption read before they corrected it?

And it takes a special kind of moron to not realize it was just an editing error that resulted in Denver's caption being listed in Buffalo's slot, which was right above it. What did Denver's caption read before they corrected it?

Before correction, the entry for Denver was also about Denver, although it was different than the Tebow one that now is there. This was not a transposition. And the moron would be the person who made the error, not the person who noticed it.

Edited by Offsides Number 76

Before correction, the entry for Denver was also about Denver, although it was different than the Tebow one that now is there. This was not a transposition. And the moron would be the person who made the error, not the person who noticed it.

1. I assume the other "entry" for Denver was an old one, because I don't see why they would be talking about Orton when Tebow had just started.

2. Speaking of (not) noticing things, I didn't say the idiot was the person noticing the error, I was implying someone was an idiot for NOT noticing that it was an obvious error. The poster ripped the guy in the article for not knowing what team Tebow played for when that was clearly not the case.