16-1

thewildrabbit

No matter how many Bills fans think the teams greatest rivalry is between the Bills and Phins, its not anymore and hasn't been since perhaps the 70's and 80's. Granted it was great back then, but not really since Jim Kelly & co owned Dan Marino's Dolphins thru the late 80's and early 90's. I mean c'mon, the Bills went down to Miami and beat the Dolphins and Marino in the AFC Championship game, in Miami

The much hated Dolphins are a shell of what they once were, and their current HC Tony Sparano is looking like he will be fired at the end of this season! Also, now rumors are flying around about Bill Cowher to Miami. Last weeks Bills victory over the Dolphins was indeed a hollow victory in my eyes, all the Bills won was a later pick in the draft. If that game proved anything, its that the Bills have far superior talent at QB in Fitz, and no doubt the Phins will be looking to upgrade that position next year.

Considering Tom Brady owns the Buffalo Bills at 16-1...no other NFL team should even matter to Buffalo Bills fans. This game, this week is all that matters this season. Should the Bills win this game, then Chan Gailey and this staff will not only awaken most Bills fans that have been put to sleep by their dismal 4-10 record, it will also awaken the entire NFL world to what Gailey has done in Buffalo.

I can only hope that Gailey gives Belichick a huge dose of Fred Jackson, you know, the guy Belichick has such high praise for. First, so that Fred can work to get his 1000 yards this season. Second, so that the Bills control the clock and ball and play keep away from Brady. Too bad Moats didn't save his "knockout of the game hit" for this week and Brady.:devil:

The Bills oline sucks at run blocking, as shown in more than half the games this year. 1,000 yards doesn't mean sh--. Who cares about milestones? Besides 1,000 yards for a starting RB is pretty paltry these days. Break Brady's leg, or knock him unconscious...Now that would be something! I don't see the Bills running on the Pats. Knock the pretty boy out of the game and we might have a chance. GO BILLS! (Call me a scrooge I don't care...i'm cantankerous.)

Break Brady's leg, or knock him unconscious... Knock the pretty boy out of the game and we might have a chance. (Call me a scrooge I don't care...i'm cantankerous.)

I want to see them beat NE* with Brady in there and I kind of would be inclined to call you some part of lower rear of the human anatomy.

No matter how many Bills fans think the teams greatest rivalry is between the Bills and Phins, its not anymore and hasn't been since perhaps the 70's and 80's. Granted it was great back then, but not really since Jim Kelly & co owned Dan Marino's Dolphins thru the late 80's and early 90's. I mean c'mon, the Bills went down to Miami and beat the Dolphins and Marino in the AFC Championship game, in Miami

The much hated Dolphins are a shell of what they once were, and their current HC Tony Sparano is looking like he will be fired at the end of this season! Also, now rumors are flying around about Bill Cowher to Miami. Last weeks Bills victory over the Dolphins was indeed a hollow victory in my eyes, all the Bills won was a later pick in the draft. If that game proved anything, its that the Bills have far superior talent at QB in Fitz, and no doubt the Phins will be looking to upgrade that position next year.

Considering Tom Brady owns the Buffalo Bills at 16-1...no other NFL team should even matter to Buffalo Bills fans. This game, this week is all that matters this season. Should the Bills win this game, then Chan Gailey and this staff will not only awaken most Bills fans that have been put to sleep by their dismal 4-10 record, it will also awaken the entire NFL world to what Gailey has done in Buffalo.

I can only hope that Gailey gives Belichick a huge dose of Fred Jackson, you know, the guy Belichick has such high praise for. First, so that Fred can work to get his 1000 yards this season. Second, so that the Bills control the clock and ball and play keep away from Brady. Too bad Moats didn't save his "knockout of the game hit" for this week and Brady.:devil:

So are the Bills. That game meant everything to a lot of us, and for good reason. Hey, I hope Moats knocks Brady on his ass a few times, but at the end of the day, it's all about the Dolphins, if it's not about a Super Bowl run. And if you think it "hasn't been since perhaps the 70s and 80s," well, I'm betting you're a little young. Remember Jimmy with the Flutie Flakes?

Hell, remember last weekend? It was awesome because it was Miami. The week earlier, it was the Browns, and no one cared.

Here's my idea, get Hollywood involved. Right after the kickoff, on the jumbotrons, show a cgi video of Kyle Williams banging gisselle, make it dirty, make tom cry. Throw him off his game. Make him 16-2. Welcome to buffalo Tom.

I was at that game the Bills won. The 31-0 win that the Pats ended up repaying the favor at the end of the year with a 31-0 spanking back at our Bills. This team is young and I realy thought Mr. Wilson had given up on this organization. C'mon..Edwards at Q.B.????? At 4-10 I would say I am as excited to watch these Bills in a very long time. The record means notta to me at this point. The Bills are playing exciting football. That is all I can ask for. A championship comes with time. Being a die hard Sox fan i can say that the fun part is the time leading up to the Championship. Growing up in Western Ma. I hated the Pats and thought they would never win the big one. EVER,NEVER,EVER!!!! So Bills fans I see something in this team i havn't in a long time. I see a future franchise Q.B. in Fitz. Let us just keep our fingers crossed and also pray they build a Championship team around him. I'm done babbbbbling

He will be 16-2 on December 26th and I hope he sticks around long enough to finish his career with a losing record to the bills. REVERSE THE CURSE!

Leat us be honest. The Pats protect Brady like he is the Holy Grail back there. No other Q.B. has all that time. Pressure is the only way. One other way is to keep the pretty boy and his offense off the field. The win against Brady was all about pressure. When teams do that to Brady he is average Q.B. and we all know it. I would say it is going to be close on Sunday. I hope Fitz outshines wonderboy. Man against Boy!!! Sorry. It sounded good.

The Bills oline sucks at run blocking, as shown in more than half the games this year. 1,000 yards doesn't mean sh--. Who cares about milestones? Besides 1,000 yards for a starting RB is pretty paltry these days. Break Brady's leg, or knock him unconscious...Now that would be something! I don't see the Bills running on the Pats. Knock the pretty boy out of the game and we might have a chance. GO BILLS! (Call me a scrooge I don't care...i'm cantankerous.)

I'm thinking we're gonna be able to run on New England.

In the last two meetings between the Bills and NE (dating back to last season), the BIlls defense has been incapable of stopping Ben-Jarvis-Ellis which has been the difference between victory and defeat. Ben comes into this game with 14 TDs and closing in on a 1000 yard season. The bills have their hands full in containing him and I believe they will continue to have it tough against him.

The Bills during this 16-1 period have had multiple chances to put away the Patriots, but have failed at the crunch time....

In the last two meetings between the Bills and NE (dating back to last season), the BIlls defense has been incapable of stopping Ben-Jarvis-Ellis which has been the difference between victory and defeat. Ben comes into this game with 14 TDs and closing in on a 1000 yard season. The bills have their hands full in containing him and I believe they will continue to have it tough against him.

The Bills during this 16-1 period have had multiple chances to put away the Patriots, but have failed at the crunch time....

More than any team in the league right now, the Patsies* run when you're expecting pass and pass when you're expecting run.

Their success (IMO) has less to do with them imposing their will on their opponents and more to do with their opponents not knowing what they'll do next.

Yes, they are a good, physical running football team. But more so, they're very unpredictable.

Well put. The Bills have had their shots to win even with less talent. I still have faith even more so because of Fitz. That is if the Defense doesn't lose this one single handedly. The Bills are on the verge of creating a new identity. It starts on Sunday. Go Bills!!!

So are the Bills. That game meant everything to a lot of us, and for good reason. Hey, I hope Moats knocks Brady on his ass a few times, but at the end of the day, it's all about the Dolphins, if it's not about a Super Bowl run. And if you think it "hasn't been since perhaps the 70s and 80s," well, I'm betting you're a little young. Remember Jimmy with the Flutie Flakes?

Hell, remember last weekend? It was awesome because it was Miami. The week earlier, it was the Browns, and no one cared.

Yea the Bills are a shell of what they once were in the 90's, lets not forget that it was Marv levy's teams that beat up Don Shula and Dan Marino to the point that the Bills owned them in the late 80's and early 90's, the CURRENT biggest rivalry has got to be against the Patriots....

At 16-1 Buffalo has been Tom Brady's B word... along with Bill Belicick as both have been sharing in the beat downs of the Bills, the Pats have won 14 in a row and 20 of the last 21 games.

Seriously, If any of you think that the Dolphins are still the Bills biggest rival, you haven't been paying attention the last TEN YEARS!