A Happy Festivus to you all!

Coach Klein

We'll begin with the airing of grievances. You may air any grievances with this team you wish in this thread in celebration of the Festivus Holiday.

Overall I am relatively happy with the way the season turned out. But I have one problem with the Bills this season. Wasted time with Least Mode and Captain Checkdown.

We'll begin with the airing of grievances. You may air any grievances with this team you wish in this thread in celebration of the Festivus Holiday.

Overall I am relatively happy with the way the season turned out. But I have one problem with the Bills this season. Wasted time with Least Mode and Captain Checkdown.

Happy Festivus to you too ActionJackson. I've had some grievances but not dwelling on them. Just happy the ship seems to be turning around for the better. There's too much damn promise for this team to really dwell on the bad stuff at the moment :)

All right, Action, as host of this celebration, you will be required to wrestle one of the team captains.

As far as your grievances, I think Chan had to see Trent for himself, to believe anyone could play with such tremendous trepidation, a completely fear-based approach to the QB game.

And Marshawn needed to be showcased to a trade partner.

Happy Festivus to all!

The front office needs to get their shxx together and draft an OT before the 5th round. Ralph couldn't smooth a silk sheet if he had a hot date...argh I lost me train of thought. On with the feats of strength.

For my feat I offer sticking by the Bills for over 20 years in 7 states and on 3 different continents.

Not with the team, but with posts in this forum in which the poster attempts to make a witty pun using the name Moats. There is no common phrase or saying in English that has anything to do with crossing a moat. Saying "Don't cross the Moats" is not clever or funny. Now, for my feat of strength, I will lift up Aaron Maybin and throw him out the front door of One Bills Drive.