FoxSports Power Rankings

if only the season ended today and the top 19 teams in power rankings made the post season.

doh!

May be if they didn't go 0-8 in the 1st half, they are in the top 10. Rankings mean very little, especially from talking heads on fox, espn, sports illustrated etc.

May be if they didn't go 0-8 in the 1st half, they are in the top 10. Rankings mean very little, especially from talking heads on fox, espn, sports illustrated etc.

I agree. I'm pretty sure one of the big boy power rankings had us listed at #1 for a week or two back a few years ago when we started off so strong...before Trent made the acquaintance of Mr. Adrian Wilson. :ph34r:

I agree. I'm pretty sure one of the big boy power rankings had us listed at #1 for a week or two back a few years ago when we started off so strong...before Trent made the acquaintance of Mr. Adrian Wilson. :ph34r:

Oh man, that was great! Everyone was talking about how strong we were!

yeah, that ESPN one is ridiculous. They dropped one spot after beating Cleveland, then beat Miami and gained that one spot back. Ranked 27th, while the poo Browns are at like 22.

And somehow they have the Jets ranked 5th for a lucky win against Pitts and two bad losses to the phins and pats. Go figure.

there was another outlet SI maybe that had the Bills ranked 22.

Do these :censored: guys even pay attention other than the total w/l record?

Mayby they should listen to the putrids and how they are all talking about how the Bills have been 4-2 in the last 6 weeks (the same as the NYETS)

The Bills are on the brink of having a 1000 yard rusher and a 1000 yard recieving

They mean absolutely nothing. Lets hope not, but the Bills will in all likelihood be at 25 by Sunday night and 28 by next Sunday night and this will all go away.