Join the fight to save Fitzy's beard!!

It looked cool a couple of weeks ago, but now he's looking a bit shaggy. Is their a place on the petition for someone who thinks he should keep it, just hit it with a Weedwhacker once in a while?

Meh...he implied his wife wasn't too happy. Big woof. He'll bring it back next season. Zack Galifianakis fans can chill in the meantime.

Apparently, you don't have one or at least she's not in the room while you type! :pirate:

When Fitz cuts the beard he should sell locks for charity.

PTR

I think it would be a better idea if he DONATED the locks to charity or towards medical research.

What do you think the charity would do with his locks? Wouldn't selling his locks, for charity (as Promo suggested) be the same as donating his locks to charity?

Mostly I'm concerned why so many male fans give a rat's ass if Fitzy has a beard or if he shaves.

What do you think the charity would do with his locks? Wouldn't selling his locks, for charity (as Promo suggested) be the same as donating his locks to charity?

Mostly I'm concerned why so many male fans give a rat's ass if Fitzy has a beard or if he shaves.

Lighten up dude. Goooood gosh

Mostly I'm concerned why so many fans give a rat's ass if I give a rat's ass if Fitzy has a beard or if he shaves.