Merry Christmas to Mrs. Beer Ball

\GoBillsInDallas/

Been married to Mrs. B for 26 years and I haven't bought her a present yet. She has me, what more could a woman want?

An IPA or a Stout to go along with the ball of beer? Beer + Beer = life's good!

Edited by BlueFire

Beerball lies. He is a great present-giver. This year, however there is a lot of truth in the statement "she has me, what more could a woman want?"

But I wouldn't turn down an IPA either! Merry Christmas to all of you.

All the best for the new year, Mrs. B.

Beerball lies. He is a great present-giver. This year, however there is a lot of truth in the statement "she has me, what more could a woman want?"

IPA FTW! Merry Christmas. :)

Merry Christmas Mrs Beerball. you are a class act as is your husband. Not that I will admit that about him mind you...

:wub: She loves me, she really loves me! :wub:

As most already know I outkicked the coverage by a wide margin when I was fortunate enough to bump into Mrs. B many moons ago in Newport, RI. She's top of the line!

All the best to you and the kids ... hope you enjoy the holidays ... may Santa deliver a case of IPA's.