Hello from Corey McIntyre's agent...

Brett Tessler

Hey everybody... this is Brett Tessler, Corey McIntyre's agent. I've been checking out this board for a while and decided to say "hi". I appreciate the positive things everybody has had to say about Corey, and he absolutely LOVES being a Bill! Good luck today (even though I represent a couple of players on the Dolphins), and I look forward to staying in touch.

BT

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everybody... this is Brett Tessler, Corey McIntyre's agent. I've been checking out this board for a while and decided to say "hi". I appreciate the positive things everybody has had to say about Corey, and he absolutely LOVES being a Bill! Good luck today (even though I represent a couple of players on the Dolphins), and I look forward to staying in touch.

BT

Hi. Corey Mac ROCKS! :worthy:

Dude - tell your client that watching him annihilate the Browns defenders was truly a pleasure. One of the best days of blocking I've ever seen from a fullback - he was blowing guys up left and right. He's a gamer and we're honored to root for him.

Thanks, I will definitely pass it along. Like I said before, Corey's played on a few teams throughout his career and he's never felt more at home than with this organization and fanbase. You guys have A LOT to look forward to in the near future because this team is very close to turning the corner.

I think Corey is one of the few players that almost everyone on this board likes. He's really come into his own as a FB and I would love to see him stick around for a while longer.

We just signed a new extension prior to this season, so Corey's going to be here at least thru 2012 (and hopefully longer)!

We just signed a new extension prior to this season, so Corey's going to be here at least thru 2012 (and hopefully longer)!

Great to have you stop by. Corey is awesome and brings it every down! I hope your right about this organization it has been a long drought. Anyway it is really nice to have someone in your profession stop by and have friendly conversation. Welcome on the board and nice to met you.

Can you imagine how different this thread would be if it was Chris Kelsay's agent? I imagine his first post would be something like. "I am Chris Kelsay's Agent, just wanted to tell bills nation: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Anyway, Everyone likes Corey, he comes to play, does his job. Even catches a few balls. Solid player.

Thank you for the friendly post Mr. Tessler. It's been a real pleasant surprise having Corey on the team and seeing him really raising his game. I'm sure he's been spreading the word to his buddies around the league that Buffalo is turning out to be a great place to be.

Go Bills!!!