Amazing picture of Buffalo storm (if it's real)

bbb

Wait, so do you mean there's not a Nigerian Prince trying to smuggle millions of dollars out of the country, who will give me a cut if I help?

There are some legitimate Nigerian Princes, forward me the e-mail along with your Social and I can find out if he is one of the legit ones.

That's cool. Reminds me of driving home years ago late at night. I'm going up I-81 north of Syracuse and at the Central Square exit I can see what looks like a white curtain ahead of me, it was the edge of the lake effect.

There are some legitimate Nigerian Princes, forward me the e-mail along with your Social and I can find out if he is one of the legit ones.

Just my social? Are you sure? I'll send you my bank account, pin code, birthdate, and mailing address also just in case.

Just my social? Are you sure? I'll send you my bank account, pin code, birthdate, and mailing address also just in case.

I used to work with a guy when I ran a warehouse that asked me for my bank account because he knew someone who wanted to funnel money in to it. He did not have the internet but one of his friends got ahold of him with an email about eliminating all of your debt. It had a number on it and he asked to borrow my cell phone. I did so not realizing he was calling the group. Turns out they want to do a credit check on you and need a bunch of information; I do believe he gave them his soc# before asking for my bank number. They still call me once every so often about paying off my debt.