Bills +6 Against The Fish

IDBillzFan

The title of your thread is "Bills +6 Against The Fish."

In betting terms, this means that you are making the Bills a 6 point underdog (by giving them the points).

No, no it doesn't...by him stating the Bills are +6 against the Fish it means the Bills are +6. +6 means the Bills are getting points from the Dolphins.

No, no it doesn't...by him stating the Bills are +6 against the Fish it means the Bills are +6. +6 means the Bills are getting points from the Dolphins.

I don't think so. When a team is listed as a six point favorite they are listed as -6.

At this moment, the Dolphins are -5.5 against the Bills. In other words, the Dolphins are the favorites. I could be wrong…but I don't think so.

If he's saying the Bills are the favorites, it should read Bills -6.

I guess we're not really disagreeing, just misunderstanding.

Also as I look at it, it looks like the original poster is simply saying "take the Bills and the points."

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

No.

I love the Bills and even love the chances, but I be honest with you I think one of the more underrated teams this season, regardless of their record, has been Phins.

They are a tough out for anybody who plays them.

Agreed. The defense has been solid with Wake and Dansby, and have playmakers on offense in Brown and Marshall. The thing that is holding them back has been Henne. He has been a disappointment. :D

In betting terms, this means that you are making the Bills a 6 point underdog (by giving them the points).

I wasn't making that spread, my gambling website was. If yesterday's Fish play yesterday's Bills, there's no reason not to love the +6. I wouldn't be surprised to see it down to 4 by game time, so get the points while you can.

I love the Bills and even love the chances, but I be honest with you I think one of the more underrated teams this season, regardless of their record, has been Phins.

Did you see Jets/Fish game yesterday?

Did you see Jets/Fish game yesterday?

That Jets-Dolphins game yesterday was like watching one of the previous years' Bills-Browns game.

You don't see quarterbacking that bad too often. By both teams.

We were just sitting there watching…and laughing.

It was like watching two people taking turns picking up dog poop and throwing it at someone sitting at a dunk tank full of urine.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

I live in Florida so unfortunately most of the games on cable are the dolphins.

And they seem very beatable to me.

If Sanchez didn't suck so bad yesterday the jets could of easily won that game.

If we stop (or more like play damage control with) the run like we did yesterday, Bills win by 20-14

Edited by LoyalToTheEnd

Agreed. The defense has been solid with Wake and Dansby, and have playmakers on offense in Brown and Marshall. The thing that is holding them back has been Henne. He has been a disappointment. :D

First, thank you Mr. W for decrypting my incomprehensible post (bad, bad grammar :D )

Second, I would imagine that has to be damn frustrating to Miami fans and they have almost had worse problems then us trying to find a QB for that team.

That Jets-Dolphins game yesterday was like watching one of the previous years' Bills-Browns game.

You don't see quarterbacking that bad too often. By both teams.

We were just sitting there watching…and laughing.

It was like watching two people taking turns picking up dog poop and throwing it at someone sitting at a dunk tank full of urine.

That might actually be kind of entertaining with the right hot chicks.