Say Something Positive about the 2010 Bills

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fitzpatrick- could be the ling term starter this team and city has been looking for since Kelly. (this may all be very disapointing if Luck comes out and we miss him because of a few wins)

Johnson- I called it years ago and he's proving it this year, Stevie is the true #1 this team has needs since Moulds left.

Parrish- a much as I've hated him in the past, he could be fantastic in the slot if he can stay healthy.

Nelson, Jones, Martin, Stupar, and hopefully Easley- this group of WRs and TEs could be the strenght of this teams offense for quite a while with Johnson starting and Parrish filling in as a gimmick playmaker.

Wood, Bell, Levitre- will be 3 starters on the OL for this team for years to come. Handgartner might be a really good fill in for both G and C as a backup for years as well.

Williams- the heart and soul of this defense, something to build the D around.

Carrington, Troupe- haven't playe much, but have played enough in recent weeks to give me a look that proves they are better than Kelsey, Stroud, Johnson and McCargo. They might not be superstars but they seem good enough, let's just get them some more help.

Moats- could be our Orakpo, or Suggs. He seems to really want to be great. 2 weeks in a row he has made highlight plays. He could be the Nelson, Johnson, Jones of the defense.

McKelvin- ha had a solid year, still a little underachieving from where he was drafted, but in recent weeks he's showing he can be a shut down corner.

Florance- showing he can start if needed.

All in all, I'm fairly pleased with this year actually. Coming into the season I had high hopes and was quickly shot down. But the way this team has played in the 2nd half of the season, fighting thier way back into games, and the changes the coaching staff has made to get them in those positions.

I feel Gailey has more of an idea how to coach and more faith in his ability to find talent than our previous regime did. I think this year will be our last losing record for a few years thanks to this.

We need a RT, ILB, OLB, CB, and backup to the same positions as well as inside OL, and a real TE threat and we could be much better. Give me a quality OLB/ILB a d RT in FA and the rest in the draft with young and upcoming players and we have a pretty young team that can fight back when thier down and hold a lead on defense.

Something positive about the 2010 Bills...

Fitz has overwhelmingly proven himself to be more than " just a career backup "

Steve Johnson will be a star very soon

Poz , in his 4th year , has shown he is a clear cut starting MLB

Something positive about TBD ...

I've been away from the board for awhile and its almost as if Im on a totally new forum. The level of optimism and overall renewed faith in the Bills from TBD posters is kind of remarkable in comparison to what the texture of the board was a couple months ago.

Go Bills!