The next 3 weeks...

SuperBills12

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate the Patriots more than any other team, but for those of you who think we are gonna win are nuts, Have you watched them play since they hit their stride, they are destroying teams now, not beating them, destroying them, I hope it is some what competitive, but if you think that the patriots will rest because they have home field advantage obviously have not watch Bill Coach for the last decade, he never pulls up.....ever!!

I think we have a great shot against the 'Fins. Jets are in a tailspin right now so they might roll over for us.

The Patriots? Can you say "Vikings: Part Deux" ??

We are going to end the season at 4-12 or 5-11. Drafting somewhere around 6th - 10th. Bye Bye Mr. Luck . . .

You can't play for draft picks. That's like throwing the game. I am hoping the players play for pride.

Funny thing is... that's been the book on how to beat the Pats* for years. Yet, very few teams do it. Why? I'm seriously asking. Does the league office mandate that you can't blitz Brady and play bump and run, man coverage on their WRs? It boggles my mind how many teams I see playing a soft zone with 3-4 pass rushers while Brady just steadily picks them apart.

Blitz Brady? Too risky. If you hit him, you'll get a penalty. Regardless, they'll invent another rule to ensure Brady's success. The next one being if Brady throws an incomplete pass, he gets a do-over.

I'd be pretty happy if we beat the Dolphins and the Jets. I'd love a win against the Patriots of course (wouldn't we all?), but you've got to have a dose of realism, they have been flat out steam rollering the best D's in the league of late. If we could go 2-1 over our next three games, it would mean after starting 0-9, we finish 5-2 over the last 7 games. A hell of an improvement, and a real sense of hope for carrying that forward next year. To those who say blah blah blah, been hearing the "next year" crap for a decade, we have not had many seasons where we finish much stronger than we start. Most teams that do so carry that success forward into the following season.

Blitz Brady? Too risky. If you hit him, you'll get a penalty. Regardless, they'll invent another rule to ensure Brady's success. The next one being if Brady throws an incomplete pass, he gets a do-over.

I suggest Chan call for Fitz to drill passes into Wilfork's balls ala Longest Yard. :devil:

PTR

I think we have a great shot against the 'Fins. Jets are in a tailspin right now so they might roll over for us.

The Patriots? Can you say "Vikings: Part Deux" ??

We are going to end the season at 4-12 or 5-11. Drafting somewhere around 6th - 10th. Bye Bye Mr. Luck . . .

Nice avatar! :thumbsup:

I think we take the Fins, I don't care about the Jests. I really hope we kick the :censored: Cheaters butts.

I was thinking the same way, but if we can beat the jets and keep them out of the playoffs that would be great. Most importantly is to end that horrible losing streak to the patsies.

You're absolutely right, Dan. The Bills played hard - and well - in Foxboro, right to the end. They were never out of it until the final gun sounded, and certainly were not embarrassed. If anything, the Cheatriettes* - having underestimated the Bills - were the ones embarrassed, knowing they* were fortunate to get the win at home.

For better and wqrse, I think our work against the Pats* was the wake up call that got that d@mn group moving their butts and playing like they are! :sick:

For better and wqrse, I think our work against the Pats* was the wake up call that got that d@mn group moving their butts and playing like they are! :sick:

I wanted to revisit this thread. Another good win by the Bills. I think the Dolphins were the only winning team we've beaten this year. The Pats will be a huge test for us. Let's keep this train moving in the right direction. A close game won't be good enough -- it's time to beat the PATS.

Go Bills!!