Obama's Worst Moment...recently

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was probably a little of both... He is desperate to sell the deal, but also perhaps a stroke of genius to win over the middle..

I believe Obama will for the most part leave the loony left base behind for the remainder of his first term. I also believe we will be hearing a lot of whining and crying from the left,just as what we saw from the pathetic display of Sanders the other day.

How bad is it when BO has to call in Billy Clinton to help with the heavy lifting? I'm sure the Dem's on the fence over whether or not to support BO were impressed?

Not a bad move by BO considering his slumping numbers and Bill's drawing power.

I hope the 57 million idiots who voted in this complete novice are happy. All of the worries and doubts about Obama have come true. The man is devoid of any leadership, managerial and executive skills.

"Can you please clean up this mess for me Dad? I gotta go, my woman is calling."

We have a president who's clearly in over his head. He's never really had a job where real work was required. Now that he has one he'd rather be golfing, watching sports or at a party somewhere.

57 million Americans were snowballed by soaring speeches, not bothering to look a centimeter deeper into his paper thin resume. Shameful. Now Americans have to endure another 25 months of being led by a half hearted amateur? That's just brilliant.

I hope the 57 million idiots who voted in this complete novice are happy. All of the worries and doubts about Obama have come true. The man is devoid of any leadership, managerial and executive skills.

"Can you please clean up this mess for me Dad? I gotta go, my woman is calling."

We have a president who's clearly in over his head. He's never really had a job where real work was required. Now that he has one he'd rather be golfing, watching sports or at a party somewhere.

57 million Americans were snowballed by soaring speeches, not bothering to look a centimeter deeper into his paper thin resume. Shameful. Now Americans have to endure another 25 months of being led by a half hearted amateur? That's just brilliant.

I would be HAPPY to vote for him again. Hell I would even campaign for him if he faces Palin.

I know you will hate to hear this, but look what Democrats had to listen to for EIGHT FREAKIN' YEARS prior to him. A man who could barely speak, had a hard time bumbling and stumbling through every speech.

I would be HAPPY to vote for him again. Hell I would even campaign for him if he faces Palin.

I know you will hate to hear this, but look what Democrats had to listen to for EIGHT FREAKIN' YEARS prior to him. A man who could barely speak, had a hard time bumbling and stumbling through every speech.

Isn't it amazing what a teleprompter, a few plagiarized speeches, a hackneyed generic slogan and a gullible general public can do?

For as smart as Obama is supposed to be, he didn't know the proper pronunciation of "corpsmen". That's not good.

This just in...Obama is a borderline idiot. He's been George Bush's biggest pr machine. After two short years of this disaster, people are now thinking Bush was a good president. Bush should send him a nice big present.

Isn't it amazing what a teleprompter, a few plagiarized speeches, a hackneyed generic slogan and a gullible general public can do?

For as smart as Obama is supposed to be, he didn't know the proper pronunciation of "corpsmen". That's not good.

This just in...Obama is a borderline idiot. He's been George Bush's biggest pr machine. After two short years of this disaster, people are now thinking Bush was a good president. Bush should send him a nice big present.

As compared to fear tactics? A President who stumbles and bumbles through a speech and loses respect around the world? HAHAHA!!! Seriously if GW's people had half a brain they would have put a teleprompter in front of him too. Unless he has trouble reading. And you want to talk about about bad pronunciation... how about "fool me again"? HAHAHAHA!!

I will admit Obama may not have the balls democrats wish he had when governing... which of course leads to falling right into a great strategy by the Republicans. Lets say NO to everything, do one man fillibusters and then scare the crap of the general public. Death Panels!! They want government to control your healthcare... oh wait they already do, hello medicare. hahaha!!

You nailed it 100%.

As compared to fear tactics? A President who stumbles and bumbles through a speech and loses respect around the world? HAHAHA!!! Seriously if GW's people had half a brain they would have put a teleprompter in front of him too. Unless he has trouble reading. And you want to talk about about bad pronunciation... how about "fool me again"? HAHAHAHA!!

I will admit Obama may not have the balls democrats wish he had when governing... which of course leads to falling right into a great strategy by the Republicans. Lets say NO to everything, do one man fillibusters and then scare the crap of the general public. Death Panels!! They want government to control your healthcare... oh wait they already do, hello medicare. hahaha!!

You seem to be upset.

Is it that poll that shows George Bush more popular than Barack Obama upsetting you?

Is it the fact that Obama abandoning Clinton at a White House press briefing underscores how big an idiot Obama really is that's upsetting you?

Or is it the fact that even simple-minded Sarah Palin is starting to look like a better alternative than air-head Obama?

Or maybe it's just simply that Obama is COMPLETELY HUMILIATING HIS OWN DEMOCRATIC PARTY right now!!! :thumbsup:

You seem to be upset.

Is it that poll that shows George Bush more popular than Barack Obama upsetting you?

Is it the fact that Obama abandoning Clinton at a White House press briefing underscores how big an idiot Obama really is that's upsetting you?

Or is it the fact that even simple-minded Sarah Palin is starting to look like a better alternative than air-head Obama?

Or maybe it's just simply that Obama is COMPLETELY HUMILIATING HIS OWN DEMOCRATIC PARTY right now!!! :thumbsup:

Not upset at all. Just laughing that people blast Obama for using a teleprompter yet Bush could barely make it through a speech, Palin writes things down on her hand, etc.

Sarah Palin will NEVER be a good alternative for anything. Which makes me ask the question...what has she done besides being in the media spotlight that truly makes her a good candidate?

Edited by pBills

I would still take that over Obama. Because not only is Obama incompetent, he's a incompetent with a leftist cause. That makes him harmful as well. In other words, if no one were the president it would be an improvement.

Not upset at all. Just laughing that people don't blast Obama for using a teleprompter yet Bush could barely make it through a speech

And people like you spent the last 8 years blasting Bush for being barely able to make it thru a speech but continue to make excuses for Obama