James Hardy

James Hardy??

Did anyone ever pick him up?? I don't recall hearing that anyone did??

Also on another topic, having an office debate the other day.

In the Monday night game about three years ago where the Bill's blew the lead ladte. I recall there was an interception (or maybe two)

Was there also a fumble on a return? Was McKelvin invloved? I didn't even think he was on the team yet at that time, but can't recall for certain.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James Hardy??

In the Monday night game about three years ago where the Bill's blew the lead ladte. I recall there was an interception (or maybe two)

Was there also a fumble on a return? Was McKelvin invloved? I didn't even think he was on the team yet at that time, but can't recall for certain.

Dude!!! Week 1 Monday Night Football. Bills Have the lead against the Gatriots a few minutes left in the 4th QTR, McKelvin catches the ball 4 yards deep in the end zone, and for some stupid reason he pulls it out!

The Patriots basically catch McKelvin mid stride, hold him up in the air, and have some other player come in and strip the ball.

Patriots recover, and end up winning the game.

How can you forget!!!!

:bag:

You can actually still watch the low light here:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009091400/2009/REG1/bills@patriots#tab:watch

Play by Play:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009091400/2009/REG1/bills@patriots/analyze#analyze:analyze/analyze-channels:cat-post-playbyplay

Buffalo Bills at 02:06

3-S.Gostkowski kicks 72 yards from NE 30 to BUF -2. 28-L.McKelvin to BUF 31 for 33 yards (58-P.Woods). FUMBLES (58-P.Woods), RECOVERED by NE-3-S.Gostkowski at BUF 31. 3-S.Gostkowski to BUF 31 for no gain (21-J.Wendling).

If McKelvin just takes a knee in the end zone the Bills losing streak to the Patriots ends.

Edited by Why So Serious?

Dude!!! Week 1 Monday Night Football. Bills Have the lead against the Gatriots a few minutes left in the 4th QTR, McKelvin catches the ball 8 yards deep in the end zone, and for some stupid reason he pulls it out!

The Patriots basically catch McKelvin mid stride, hold him up in the air, and have some other player come in and strip the ball.

How can you forget!!!!

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009091400/2009/REG1/bills@patriots#tab:watch

Play by Play:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009091400/2009/REG1/bills@patriots/analyze#analyze:analyze/analyze-channels:cat-post-playbyplay

3-S.Gostkowski kicks 72 yards from NE 30 to BUF -2. 28-L.McKelvin to BUF 31 for 33 yards (58-P.Woods). FUMBLES (58-P.Woods), RECOVERED by NE-3-S.Gostkowski at BUF 31. 3-S.Gostkowski to BUF 31 for no gain (21-J.Wendling).

If McKelvin just takes a knee in the end zone the Bills losing streak to the Patriots ends.

i think he was talking about the monday night game against cleveland a few years ago.... mcfumbles broke one for a TD but also fumbled late in the game on a return. pretty sure we lost on a last second field goal

:nana:

James Hardy??

:nana:

I wonder what Aaron Maybin will be doing at this time next year. Probably hiking out your trash...

i think he was talking about the monday night game against cleveland a few years ago.... mcfumbles broke one for a TD but also fumbled late in the game on a return. pretty sure we lost on a last second field goal

Doesn't look like McKelvin fumbles in that one:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2008111700/2008/REG11/browns@bills#tab:analyze

We lost on a less memorable Wide right.

Buffalo Bills at 01:39

4-P.Dawson kicks 45 yards from CLV 30 to BUF 25. 22-F.Jackson to BUF 44 for 19 yards (16-J.Cribbs).

1-10-BUF 44

(1:33) (Shotgun) 5-T.Edwards pass deep middle to 84-R.Royal to CLV 34 for 22 yards (52-D.Jackson). Caught at CLV 38.

1-10-CLE 34

(1:03) 23-M.Lynch right guard to CLV 32 for 2 yards (55-W.McGinest, 92-S.Rogers).

Timeout #1 by CLV at 00:56.

2-8-CLE 32

(:56) 23-M.Lynch up the middle to CLV 30 for 2 yards (20-M.Adams).

Timeout #2 by CLV at 00:49.

3-6-CLE 30

(:49) 23-M.Lynch left tackle to CLV 29 for 1 yard (99-C.Williams).

Timeout #3 by CLV at 00:43.

4-5-CLE 29

(:43) 9-R.Lindell 47 yard field goal is No Good, Wide Right, Center-72-R.Neill, Holder-8-B.Moorman.

Edited by Why So Serious?

Yes I know that one was him, but what about the Dallas game?? did he do the same thing there?

Dude!!! Week 1 Monday Night Football. Bills Have the lead against the Gatriots a few minutes left in the 4th QTR, McKelvin catches the ball 4 yards deep in the end zone, and for some stupid reason he pulls it out!

How can you forget!!!!

http://www.nfl.com/g...riots#tab:watch

Play by Play:

http://www.nfl.com/g...post-playbyplay

I think this may be the one I was thinking of, so it was Parris this time?

You might be thinking of the game against the Browns where Parrish muffed a fumble late, and Cleveland kicked a chip shot to win the game (think it was a 6-3 final).

So sounds like Mckelvin wasn't involved in the Dallas Monday Night meltddown.

Edited by Ed_Roch

I thought the OP was talking about the MNF loss the the Cowboys where Romo threw 5 interceptions and Trent Threw a pick with a few minutes to go, and Dallas scored 9 points in the final 20 seconds to win 25 to 24. The lesson here is that when you refer to an embarrassing MNF loss, with regards to the BILLS, you have to be specific. Btw there were no BILLS' fumbles in thst game.

Edited by Camel's Toe

Doesn't look like McKelvin fumbles in that one:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2008111700/2008/REG11/browns@bills#tab:analyze

We lost on a less memorable Wide right.

Buffalo Bills at 01:39

4-P.Dawson kicks 45 yards from CLV 30 to BUF 25. 22-F.Jackson to BUF 44 for 19 yards (16-J.Cribbs).

1-10-BUF 44

(1:33) (Shotgun) 5-T.Edwards pass deep middle to 84-R.Royal to CLV 34 for 22 yards (52-D.Jackson). Caught at CLV 38.

1-10-CLE 34

(1:03) 23-M.Lynch right guard to CLV 32 for 2 yards (55-W.McGinest, 92-S.Rogers).

Timeout #1 by CLV at 00:56.

2-8-CLE 32

(:56) 23-M.Lynch up the middle to CLV 30 for 2 yards (20-M.Adams).

Timeout #2 by CLV at 00:49.

3-6-CLE 30

(:49) 23-M.Lynch left tackle to CLV 29 for 1 yard (99-C.Williams).

Timeout #3 by CLV at 00:43.

4-5-CLE 29

(:43) 9-R.Lindell 47 yard field goal is No Good, Wide Right, Center-72-R.Neill, Holder-8-B.Moorman.

We completed a 20+ yard pass to Robert Royal? :blink:

maybe P. Woods and Mckelvin can hang out and talk about it now in the locker room now that they are on the same team.

We completed a 20+ yard pass to Robert Royal? :blink:

I know! And he didn't immediately fumble or tip the ball to a defender!

Crazy.

maybe P. Woods and Mckelvin can hang out and talk about it now in the locker room now that they are on the same team.

"Hey McKelvin, remember when I had that guy hold you up and then I stripped the ball out of your hands? Then my team won the game with 2 mins left. That was awesome!"

:blink:

I thought the OP was talking about the MNF loss the the Cowboys where Romo threw 5 interceptions and Trent Threw a pick with a few minutes to go, and Dallas scored 9 points in the final 20 seconds to win 25 to 24. The lesson here is that when you refer to an embarrassing MNF loss, with regards to the BILLS, you have to be specific. Btw there were no BILLS' fumbles in thst game.

LMAO!