James Hardy

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys who were arrested for beating their girlfriends and children?

Guys who pull guns on their father during an argument?

You know, !@#$s.

Hell there are plenty of very rich guys, with plenty of money in the bank, that do those things.

Of course. He's 24 years old. 6'6" with good quickness and so-so speed. He will be invited to some teams camp so they can evaluate if he has anything. I'm not suggesting he will certainly be a star, or even make a roster. But I'm fairly certain he will get a shot with another team.

Maybe next time he'll listen when the coach tells him to work on his routes.

Maybe, maybe not. But are you sure that was his problem in Buffalo?

At one point near the end of camp he said something to the effect of, it's not all about running routes, in a way that seemed to indicate that he didn't think the coaches knew what they were talking about. It's the kind of attitude that can often lead to unemployment. But I'm just speculating, I could be wrong.

the vast majority of guys have big time money problems when they leave, and tons of them declare bankruptcy

Vast majority? Care to supply any supporting data?

Methinks you are dealing in more than a tad of hyperbole. Sure there are plenty of players who have had serious money issues.

Tons of players? Yes, I'm sure their combined weight is over 2,000 lbs.

But a "vast majority"? I'd bet it is fewer than 25% of modern players. I have no data to support my hunch. Do you have any?

Vast majority? Care to supply any supporting data?

Methinks you are dealing in more than a tad of hyperbole. Sure there are plenty of players who have had serious money issues.

Tons of players? Yes, I'm sure their combined weight is over 2,000 lbs.

But a "vast majority"? I'd bet it is fewer than 25% of modern players. I have no data to support my hunch. Do you have any?

RTFL

yahoo estimates 80%

"Almost 80 percent of National Football League players are flirting with bankruptcy two years after they retire, according to Sports Illustrated. "

P.S. you are a huge prick that's not nearly as smart or funny as you think you are.

Edited by Endless Ike

RTFL

yahoo estimates 80%

"Almost 80 percent of National Football League players are flirting with bankruptcy two years after they retire, according to Sports Illustrated. "

P.S. you are a huge prick that's not nearly as smart or funny as you think you are.

Yahoo estimates? Some random yahoo? WTF does "yahoo estimates" mean?