Stevie Johnson and the League

Pilsner

Just started watching this series called "The League" and Stevie Johnson has been mentioned at least twice so far in one episode. Interesting show. What's more interesting is that a 7th round wide receiver from our team is being mentioned in it :) More exposure for the Bills. In this case in a positive way. It's nothing huge but it's showing the Bills are having an impression on people. I'm sure a number of you have seen this show. It's new to me tho.

Just started watching this series called "The League" and Stevie Johnson has been mentioned at least twice so far in one episode. Interesting show. What's more interesting is that a 7th round wide receiver from our team is being mentioned in it :) More exposure for the Bills. In this case in a positive way. It's nothing huge but it's showing the Bills are having an impression on people. I'm sure a number of you have seen this show. It's new to me tho.

The League is one of my favorite shows on TV. The first season was more about the core group of guys in the league. Definitely check out the first season if you can (Netflix? or DVD). For season two they've expanded with more cameos from NFL players.

The league is my FAVORITE show right now....its hard to find old episodes....the White Knuckler is a great episode.......SHIVA!!!!!

love season 1 - season 2 has been a little shakier in my opinion.

im half convinced that they added a writer from always sunny, cause some of the plot twists have been just absurd.

and as much as i love tacos songs, i enjoyed the first season working it in organically instead of the near music videos ending the episodes these days.

truly is hilarious though. even with its slight step back (and thats just my opinion) its still one of my favorite shows.

Don't get too attached to Terriers. It's getting the ax.

Crap! I really like that show.

Also: I agree Always Sunny and The League are great. If you guys haven't seen Archer yet you should (some episodes are on hulu). The new season starts in a few weeks (probably in the Leagues time slot).

I think this might be my first official post so... Go Bills!!

I DVR'd "The League", last night, so I can watch it later on. It was pretty late when I got around to finally watching it and I had to see that show with the volume on low and the subtitles on. The funny thing is, Lee Evans and Bernard Berrian were the players mentioned on the subtitle, instead of Johnson and Harvin. I guess they change the lines later on to be more accurate with the current goings on in the NFL.